Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    I lose a lot with horde, mostly because alliance has 3 healers and we have none or 1

The game is basically broken when that happens. I wonder why Blizzard just doesn't allow it since it's giving free wins that way. When you have a 5-7man vs a 5-7man in a battleground area and one of them has 2 or 3 healers and the other none or 1 then basically the one with the healers win.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    The game is basically broken when that happens. I wonder why Blizzard just doesn't allow it since it's giving free wins that way. When you have a 5-7man vs a 5-7man in a battleground area and one of them has 2 or 3 healers and the other none or 1 then basically the one with the healers win.
    They do have a balancing system that attempts to keep both factions within +1/-1 in regards to healers. However, after a group has been queued too long, it will ignore the system, otherwise you could end up with hour long queues.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Show me the graphs that shows Horde "dominates" Alliance in Arena/RBG in previous expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    http://imgur.com/ITPrTu1

Guess what happened that made all the ladder turn blue. Hint

http://imgur.com/Y45udEI

That's s14 ladder btw.

What's up champ, still eagerly waiting for your answer here

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future" - J.R.R. Tolkien :P But really, it's not uncommon. Especially in small bgs.
    I love this saying and I cant even tell you the amount of times an undergeared rogue has flag carried accross the field in record time or a Mage in greens has kept my Poly'd while people cap a node eg.

Sometimes gear isnt always the answer, when people follow objectives thats what wins games.

Fortunatly ive found recently that horde tend to follow objectives alot more than alliance who just want to farm and blow everything up, but end up losing in the long run to cockyness

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    Fortunatly ive found recently that horde tend to follow objectives alot more than alliance who just want to farm and blow everything up, but end up losing in the long run to cockyness

I suppose a lot of Horde players are nowadays mainly mythic raiders and they are used to group play of large raids. Pure PvP players tend to start very single-player-minded unless they have advanced in skill. There's a gap between being a PvPer out of habit and being a PvPer that actually optimizes their gameplay.

EU today since morning and for the last 6 hours Horde have won EVERYTHING non stop ..

So play day time as Horde!

Day time US horde wins, everyone gets off work aLly wins. if you run a premade (i do alot) you can literally win every game because your squad is working together.