Deleted

Christian Mother Asks The Internet For Information About Her Son's Sex Toy

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015...000182&ref=yfp

A staunch Christian mother has become an unwitting internet celebrity after asking her 117 followers to tell her what the thing she found in her son's bathroom is.
    Absolutely hilarious

Deleted
    Fake as fuck. Unless the mom is retarded and CJ is a time traveler who used that same picture his mother took in 2015 to put a review up on a fleshlight website in 2013.
    /thread.

http://fleshlightreview.co.uk/fleshl...-mount-review/
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2015-11-28 at 01:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    That is pure gold. GET ME MY POPCORN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least it wasn't a dragon dildo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    That is pure gold. GET ME MY POPCORN!
    *pops the corn*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Well at least it wasn't a dragon dildo
    If she found a hydra dildo, i think she would have passed out.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Make believe staunch Christian mother pretends not to know what a flesh light is, continues pretending on social media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Fake as fuck. Unless the mom is retarded and CJ is a time traveler who used that same picture his mother took in 2015 to put a review up on a fleshlight website in 2013.
    /thread.

From OP article:

Can anyone actually be this naive?

No, probably not. We're 99.999999% sure this account is fake, particularly because the original fleshlight picture came from a review on a different website. But that doesn't make it any less funny.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

the internet should become acquaintanced with the google's image search functionality to check the veracity of a story.
    And huffingtonpost should consider framing their articles differently: the story is that it's a fake; they instead choose to run with the hilarity before reporting it's fake. Clickbait 1 - Journalism 0.
    Last edited by nextormento; 2015-11-28 at 03:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    huffingtonpost should become acquaintanced with the google's image search functionality to check the veracity of a story.
    They said the story is fake and that the image came from a review on another site. What they should do, is start using titles to tell the full story. Something short so people don't have to read the whole thing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    They said the story is fake and that the image came from a review on another site. What they should do, is start using titles to tell the full story. Something short so people don't have to read the whole thing...
    Re-framed my post to anchor on that point. Was too hastily responded.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    the internet should become acquaintanced with the google's image search functionality to check the veracity of a story.
    Why? They're just doing what any other "good" news organization does. Running stories without getting all, or sometimes any, facts. Making stuff up to make the story more dramatic. It's all just a big circus. A bad one at that.

It's becoming increasingly common to post fake stories it seems.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Good job permanently stigmatizing your child, he will be forced into christiananitys grip. Any good christian mother knows to destroy their child's life so jesus can help them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    /thread.

yeah...

"Articles" like this are why I don't consider the Huffington Post a legitimate news source either.

There are none of those left.

Can a news editor not use tineye to verify a photo? lol.

Especially an internet "news" source. It's inexcusable in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by SemperIvXx View Post
    Make believe staunch Christian mother pretends not to know what a flesh light is, continues pretending on social media.
    Real Christians are extremely sheltered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread specifically calls out someone based on their religion and has the added bonus of being about sex (toys) I'm just going to close this here. It shouldn't have been hard to see that this is a topic that won't be approved on MMO-C, so be mindful of that when creating threads next time.

CLOSED.