Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Pretty hyped for the ultra texture bcs it looks shit right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereaperszone View Post
    They are 2 handers It was in a tweet or panel but they already said TG is not dead and they need to size up the weapons.

Would you rather use 2-hand weapons while losing SMF attack dmg bonus?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereaperszone View Post
    They are 2 handers It was in a tweet or panel but they already said TG is not dead and they need to size up the weapons.
    Yep, here's the source: World of Warcraft Q&A
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty obvious now that those fury artifacts were designed as 1h weapons and then they've listened to the overwhelming backlash and changed their design plans for fury to TG.

if they are going to scale up these weapons so that they are 2h I sincerely hope they don't just straight increase the scale, it'll look like we're carrying around a couple of planks. A simple length increase would look better IMHO.

I like that Watcher is getting some recognition for how hard he tries to be blunt and honest with the fans during interviews.

You can often tell he's being strongarmed in to corporate speak when he would much rather just lay out the cards on the table. So props to him.

When will MMO champion STFU about ghostcrawler already? He's completely irrelevant, no one cares what he says anymore when he doesn't work on the bloody game.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Nightfallen have some cool clothes, I hope we can get them for our characters.

Quote Originally Posted by zubaja View Post
    It's funny to see how the Nightborn also have these tree stages of 'withering'. Makes you wonder if Belves have an in-between stage too.
    And what of actual Night Elves?
    night elves aren't hooked up to any arcane font, so i don't think it applies.

Quote Originally Posted by Embernetic View Post
    I like that Watcher is getting some recognition for how hard he tries to be blunt and honest with the fans during interviews.

You can often tell he's being strongarmed in to corporate speak when he would much rather just lay out the cards on the table. So props to him.
    Ion tries, and his personality is one that inspires trust. He's not the most dynamic guy on the stage, but he flings the least BS - and, it's his job to speak for a team, so he may have to communicate ideas he doesn't necessarily agree with. He took the heat for the flying debacle, and stood up pretty well to it. Others might not have.

And, IMHO, no matter who tries to blow him up, Holinka is just a dick. Maybe if he spent less time trolling people and working on his content, we wouldnt have failures like Ashran. And, if they stop him from speaking publicly, Lore will have an easier job, because it seems like half of his job is telling everyone what Holinka REALLY means whenever he posts something, or speaks on a panel.

I posted those interface screenshots days ago.

MMO-Champion is slow these days!

Good god those artefacts are ugly.

As for the settings... Can we finally get loading screens that fills the entire screen? Kind of frustrating having 2 black slides on each side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkest4 View Post
    When will MMO champion STFU about ghostcrawler already? He's completely irrelevant, no one cares what he says anymore when he doesn't work on the bloody game.
    I care and many others do too as we've seen. Why are you so offended? Just don't read it if it bothers you. It's not like there's much else to post about the majority of the time so it's nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Peroxidex View Post
    I posted those interface screenshots days ago.

MMO-Champion is slow these days!
    We have to choose between posting giant posts where everyone will not read most of the post and then having gaps in content or posting more reasonable length posts consistently, especially with less important news. The setting changes are interesting but would have been overlooked in the initial post that was already very long. We constantly see people mentioning they didn't know something that we have posted in the news as it is, so giant posts would make the problem worse.

Those Nightfallen models look awesome, a bit like Skyrim's Draugr

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    As for the settings... Can we finally get loading screens that fills the entire screen? Kind of frustrating having 2 black slides on each side.
    Is it really that much of a bother?

I hope hope @OccupyGStreet is getting paid outside consulting rates to do Blizzard's PR work.

Never do for free something you are good at.

Nightfallen almost looks like supermodels, they are also abit skinny :P

Deleted
    LOL are you kidding me ? Those things are supposed to be wield by warriors ?

Look at the last one for Arms, is this supposed to be a blade ? No, it looks like a paddle, an oar, a stick or a prop, this is not a blade and not even a sword

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azriik View Post
    Those Nightfallen models look awesome, a bit like Skyrim's Draugr

- - - Updated - - -

Is it really that much of a bother?
    Yes it is..

I only liked 2-3 weapon models. Need to have more hovering pieces , dno hold them together with blood or guts i don't care :P

even the mages ones were fancier.
    Last edited by mmoc743b654a14; 2015-11-29 at 03:48 AM.