Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Are you kidding? The malformed Reese's are the best because they're always disproportionately peanut filling.
    i miss the peanut butter switched reese's with chocolate on the inside and peanut butter on the outside.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    thanks for the link.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

i've eaten those before and they usually come out tree shaped. that one just looks kinda melted.

but these, the egg versions, and the pumpkin versions are soooooooooooooo much better than a normal reese's cup, because there's more peanut butter than chocolate, so the taste evens out really well and it's just absolutely delicious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    The xmas trees, easter eggs, and halloween pumpkins taste x100 better than normal reese's!
    You probably like red gummi bears the best too :X

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Sometimes red gummi bears are cherry-flavored. And fake cherry flavor is the best fake fruit flavor.

i think the same way he does, and i do like red gummi bears. i won't even eat any other colors.

well, unless they got the tropical fruit clear ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    The xmas trees, easter eggs, and halloween pumpkins taste x100 better than normal reese's!
    reese's halloween pumpkins taste like crap.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i think the same way he does, and i do like red gummi bears. i won't even eat any other colors.

well, unless they got the tropical fruit clear ones.
    The bears taste all the same but they put 3 times as many reds in it because peopel think they taste the best.

The bears taste all the same but they put 3 times as many reds in it because peopel think they taste the best.
    they really don't taste the same. the orange is strong and the taste sticks to the back of my tongue causing a gross taste, the tropical fruit flavor is light and definitely tropical-y.

red is the same as every other artificial strawberry taste.

what is taste if not something your mind 'thought' up? .... Maybe your taste buds are just broken
    I thought that was understood when they said the holiday cups were better then the normal cups.

Anyone with working taste buds *KNOWS* that crinkled chocolate tastes better then uncrinkled chocolate edges.

wouldnt there be a simpler solution to like, use a xmas tree mold and just drop the chocolate peanut butter mix in there or something? they way they look right now seems like they hired an artist with downs and very poor eyesight. the tree is no where to be found.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    wouldnt there be a simpler solution to like, use a xmas tree mold and just drop the chocolate peanut butter mix in there or something? they way they look right now seems like they hired an artist with downs and very poor eyesight. the tree is no where to be found.
    If I had to guess, the issue has to do with the chocolate not holding its shape after it leaves the mold.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Deleted
    The real question is if they cherry picked them. (the worst ones)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    GET OUT NOW heathen!
    +1 /10lololochars.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Bananas, apples, strawberries, watermelons and kiwis trigger acid reflux/heartburn in me.
    That's because fruits contain a good amount of acid - citric acid.

Which is why if you have gastric/stomach acid related problems, milk is among the best household remedies for it, not fruits.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The ones at my local stores have all been properly shaped, maybe i just got the good batch? i'd show you but i already ate them.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    The ones at my local stores have all been properly shaped, maybe i just got the good batch? i'd show you but i already ate them.
    Same. They always resemble a cartoony Christmas tree. Just looks like a bad batch, which apparently still taste fucking delicious as all they're bitching about is the shape.
    You know damn well they didn't toss them in the trash. No doubt they angrily typed out their complaint while nom nom noming away at the delicious deformed trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/acidalka.htm

All food is technically acidic before it's digested, (at which point 'good' food can become alkaline) but chocolate (and anything else sugary) especially is acidic, and contributes to acid reflux.
    Most unscientific piece of poop of the weekend.

According to them: Lemons and apples are alkaline (which btw have acids named after them), Berries are alkaline but blueberries are acidic.

Also various buzzwords like: organic, poison, purify, detox.

You cannot influence the blood's pH by eating something. If we could, we would be in huge trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Most unscientific piece of poop of the weekend.

According to them: Lemons and apples are alkaline (which btw have acids named after them), Berries are alkaline but blueberries are acidic.

Also various buzzwords like: organic, poison, purify, detox.

You cannot influence the blood's pH by eating something. If we could, we would be in huge trouble.
    Yeah. I'm surprised people are still shoveling that biscuit around. I could understand if science was hard. But science is not hard. It's really not difficult to look at all the information available (Which thanks to the internet is now all of the information that has ever been available and ever will be) and come to a conclusion based on scientific reasoning.

But organic detox blah blah blah.

Ugh.

EDIT: Lol, I've been disecting this little nugget even further.

ALKALIZING PROTEIN
    Almonds
    Chestnuts
    Millet
    Tempeh (fermented)
    Tofu (fermented)
    Whey Protein Powde
    Lol. What a coincidence. Acidity is bad, and the only alkalizing proteins are the vegan staples...

ALKALIZING MINERALS
    Calcium: pH 12
    Cesium: pH 14
    Magnesium: pH 9
    Potassium: pH 14
    Sodium: pH 14
    So basically eating anything with those minerals would send you to an acute agonizing death as it ripped your bodily tissues apart at the chemical level?

ACIDIFYING JUNK FOOD
    Beer: pH 2.5
    Coca-Cola: pH 2
    Coffee: pH 4
    Not as extreme as the alkalizing minerals... but that would make Coca-Cola and beer acutely lethal.

Although it might seem that citrus fruits would have an acidifying effect on the body, the citric acid they contain actually has an alkalinizing effect in the system.
    So by reducing the number of free hydrogen ions in a solution citric acid increases the number of free hydrogen ions in a solution? Ingenius!
    Last edited by Gheld; 2015-11-29 at 05:26 PM.

They've looked like this for several years now. I wasn't a huge fan of them in the first place so I guess they finally updated the design to reflect what they taste like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.