Poll: Do you spend too much time here?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No. It's pretty easy to blow through lots of topics on this forum. Most are not very involved or time consuming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Of course. Can't discuss WoW, feminists, religion and the current political climate in the same place anywhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. Sure, I can spend a quite a few hours reading and posting here from time to time, but my life has never revolved around it. I spend more time on Skype and doing other things than I do here.

When I don't have any objective, yes.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been unsubbed from WoW for about 8 months but I've been lurking on MMO-C for absolutely ages, I tend to check it for a few minutes a couple of times a day, but spending more time here since the Legion announcement.

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

Yeah I do,but I like this better than the five things I need to do.

overall, not really.
    But when i need to finish work procrastinating on mmo-c seems to happen fairly often :<

I tend to gravitate towards this forum when something interesting happens in international politics. It's always amazing to watch the different (and sometimes outright bizarre) perspectives.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Look at my post count. Yeah.

But I don't really visit other forums and I scroll pretty fast troughout the few threads that interest me, so I don't see it that much of a waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Im totally ok with this being my social outlet right now. If it wasnt this, Id probably play games instead since I already section off adaquate time to do school stuff.

Classes are over until January. I fear I will jump 1000 posts from boredom.

I do this while waiting for raids. So the answer is I spend too much time waiting for raids to start. Or recover.

nah, i check it out a lot but nothing really interesting is going on much of the time, so i usually don't stick around.

like now, dropped in for a post and im out

goodday
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Deleted
    Nope

I generally log on, look at the first 1 or 2 pages of GEN-OT, see if any threads peak my interest, if not I log off.

Work, games and MMO-C, all 3 involve the computer.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I would say a good chunk of the time is productive though. It's useful for me to learn about other people's perspectives and evolve my own. Also, it's where I get the news.