Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Nope. Problem doesn't happen when I revert back to the old drivers. Only happens when using any of the crimson drivers.
    What exact graphics card do you have?

I know MSI's cards bundle their cards with software which overrides fan controls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    What exact graphics card do you have?

I know MSI's cards bundle their cards with software which overrides fan controls.
    Asus 7950 in this rig. On this machine it's pretty much a clean install too, other then a few games and a web server. It's just the drivers. Nothing to really trouble shoot. I posted on facebook a few days ago and a few responded with a similar issue, but since it's not killing GPUs, it's probably not going to get fixed as fast.

15+ Year Old Account
    Asus 7950 in this rig. On this machine it's pretty much a clean install too, other then a few games and a web server. It's just the drivers. Nothing to really trouble shoot. I posted on facebook a few days ago and a few responded with a similar issue, but since it's not killing GPUs, it's probably not going to get fixed as fast.
    Did you install the ASUS Doctor or shite they deliver with their GPUs as well?
    If so remove it since it's mostly horrid shite.

Other than that... if that's not the case, have MSI Afterburner control your fan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    Did you install the ASUS Doctor or shite they deliver with their GPUs as well?
    If so remove it since it's mostly horrid shite.

Other than that... if that's not the case, have MSI Afterburner control your fan.
    Nope didn't install any of it. Really not gonna run MSI afterburner to resolve it. Just gonna stick to catalyst few a few more revisions of crimson..maybe then all the bugs have been ironed out.

Deleted
    Slight bump, but the issues of fan speed setting itself to a manual value has been fixed in the 15.12 drivers. Seems to all be running ok now.

Slight bump, but the issues of fan speed setting itself to a manual value has been fixed in the 15.12 drivers. Seems to all be running ok now.
    It was already fixed the next day, by the beta build.. And this is that very same build, just made official.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    It was already fixed the next day, by the beta build.. And this is that very same build, just made official.
    To bad it still has a bunch of issues with underclocking cards now in certain games. 15.11.1 seems to be the sweetspot.