Horde Good EU RP Server, for Demon Hunter in Legion?

Hello

I'm just wondering if anybody know of a good RP or RP-PvP server, for Demon Hunters (Horde) in the upcoming x-pack?

Back in TBC I played at Scarshield Legion (RP-PvP), and it was great, RP everynight at Thunderbluff. We set up big attacks on the alliance citys and so on...
    But due wanting to play with som IRL, friends I changed server back in WotLK, and have been stuck at Twisting Neither since then. So I would love to get back to an active RP server again, now that you can play with yer friends cross server anyway.

Sorry for my english thou...

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't promise that they'll be overly happy to see another Demon Hunter at first, but Argent Dawn is the biggest of the EU RP servers, and is often the most diverse too.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best eu rp server is Argent Dawn. It's the only highly active eu rp server, on both sides (Alliance is more active/populated though but still Horde side is very good as well). Unfortunately, every other rp server is dead in terms of rp. Trust me, i've tried them all. Argent Dawn is your only choice, and it's a very good one to be honest.

Actually Moonglade/Steamwheedle Cartel/The Sha'tar is doing pretty good Horde-side, but unfortunately less good Alliance-side.
    We just finished an epic campaign with 7 guilds cooperating in Tanaan. I really enjoy the community, cooperation, and lack of dramatic things, on my server. Looking forward to Legion a lot.

That said, if quantity of RP is what you seek, you should definitely check out Argent Dawn. As the others pointed out, it is definitely the busiest server by far.
    I'm kind of hoping Blizzard will merge the other two RP servers, Earthen Ring and Darkmoon Faire, with my server group. It would do all servers involved a lot of good, where it comes to increasing the server size. But dead? Far from it.

I wish you luck in your search for a good place to be Teclis! You're certainly at it early.

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I thought it would be good to start early

And I'll prolly gonna check out AD then ^^,

Argent Dawn is love. Argent Dawn is life.

Deleted
    Learn german and come to Aldor

Deleted
    So long as you don't hang around Stormwind/Silvermoon in bars drinking and /dancing, or standing in bar corners /eing "gazes across the room mysteriously" and so on you'll be fine. It's going to be damn hard to roleplay a Demon Hunter well, and I know only like 1 in every 300 DHs will be able to rp it well.

Alrighty, transfering my belf hunter to AD now
    Then I got time to prep for my upcomming DH!

Last time I played on AD was in 2012, nice to be back again ^^