Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrescene View Post
    Vengeance artifacts are a mess, especially the last one (how does that even work? lol). Everything about Vengeance seems so half-arsed so far, even at Blizzcon it was just "so yeah that's Havoc (10-15 minutes) and as for Vengeance... well here's 2 skills but it's not done - talk later."
    Really dissapointing as 99% of people are going to go Havoc anyway (because dps), would be nice for something to make more people like myself interested in rolling DH tanks...
    It works the same way as those in WoD who weilded shields x2 as weapons. Its like a sharp pointed shield that both protects and harms. I personally thought after WoD paladins would get the X2 shield dps feature but guess not.

How are those shield things a DPS glaive not to mention how are the "batons" even glaives!!!

Fine make a point of difference but a glaive should be a damn glaive, not a shield, not a baton but a blooming glaive!!!

All hail super glowy bear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adreth View Post
    Sooooo..... great. How the hell am I supposed to pick between feral and boomkin now?
    If I am not mistaken, you can, not only play all 4 specs, with all the bar buttons saved, but you can also pick up all artifacts. The only challenging part to keep up (which will probably need a main spec focus) will be the traits, I think?

Edit: BTW awesome comic, been a gnome mage I... FEEL it...
    Last edited by mmoc13cf81e8fa; 2015-11-30 at 07:10 PM.

I thought the beta was starting at the end of the year, not alpha...

10+ Year Old Account
    HEYOOOOOO!

awesome DLC

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    How are those shield things a DPS glaive not to mention how are the "batons" even glaives!!!

Fine make a point of difference but a glaive should be a damn glaive, not a shield, not a baton but a blooming glaive!!!
    Well, actually, WoW "glaives" aren't actual glaives. Real glaives are bladed polearms.

They are definitely going for a Tonfa feel for those Vengence Artifacts. I don't think they really succeeded though. Will have to see how it looks in game, but Tonfa are real weapons that can do some serious damage when used right.

I would like people to give me thought on, what do you think of Demon Hunter artifact weapon? specificity The horn on the weapon? Why does the artifact weapon need to have horn? couldn't they do more simple way to represent demon hunter class? You don't see Illidan warglaive have horn on them. I am sure they can do better symbol style then putting Horn on a weapon.

That Vengeance "shield" weapon though... Now I can finally dual wield shields!!!

I probably missed it somewhere, but are these the only variations? Four variations of each weapon for a whole xpac.... =-/ yea we can change colors but that is going to get awfully boring very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by S3vR View Post
    I probably missed it somewhere, but are these the only variations? Four variations of each weapon for a whole xpac.... =-/ yea we can change colors but that is going to get awfully boring very fast.
    Maybe the color variants don't unlock with the models? Meaning that we have to go out and unlock each specific weapon variation.

That being said, remember this is just what they are showing for when it releases. Perhaps these models are only for the first 1 or 2 tiers of content and they will add more later.
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna be pissed if the new Kara zone will be as tame as in that video. Needs to be more scary. Corpses and demonic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I'm gonna be pissed if the new Kara zone will be as tame as in that video. Needs to be more scary. Corpses and demonic stuff.
    You have to remember this is from the alpha test, it's not finished. I'm fairly certain it will look a lot more polished when it's done, plus have actual mobs to fight and all that.

Deleted
    Mage artifact questline for sure, however one thing that bothers me.

Its that there is items from old gods/makers there is a old cube matrix in the room among other things, wtf!? that intrigued me the most out of all other things.

dang, DLC, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Sigh shit fist weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post

Glaives in WoW aren't even glaives. Whether you're talking these "glaives" or the Warglaives of Azzinoth. You could say they resemble a double bladed Glaive, but the center is typically just a pole so that both ends of the weapon could be used. They called it a glaive simply because a real glaive is simply a polearm from Europe.