Mannaroth Mythic Opener [Moonkin]

Hi Guys,
    We started doing Mannaroth mythic and i wondered how you guys open?
    I do 0,5 seks pot, Astral Communion for 3 seks and then wait für Mannaroth to be active.
    Greets

Thats all I do. Took a quick browse at the top 5 boomkin parses on him and thats what they do as well. Goes without saying that you're only using enough AC to put you at the start of lunar and then go ham. Depending on how your guilds comp/damage is it can be a dps increase to dot the first Doom Lord while still in CA.

Deleted
    Basically, dont use any healing or damaging spells whatsoever on pull since that will make trinket procs, just wait till mannoroth is spawned and try to be in lunar when he does.

That's what I do. Don't attack the adds because they trigger your trinkets, then AC for about 1-1.5 sec so I can CA at right around 0 in the lunar side.

I dont like that boss in the end, Imp cleave is too weak. no chance being rank 1 in the guild.

Deleted
    Its already been answered but I have and will be continuing to post random bosses from each week of my guilds farm if you want to see what im doing on different bosses.

https://www.youtube.com/c/EcologyToonz

Quote Originally Posted by Seikusa View Post
    I dont like that boss in the end, Imp cleave is too weak. no chance being rank 1 in the guild.
    I've switched to using Orb and focusing on Mann damage. As the fight gets shorter and shorter it becomes more competitive and if the procs line up right can be a lot better than class trinket. Especially since the adds die so quick. I usually end up in the top 3 damage done to Mann himself which is good enough for me. You are right that it is very unlikely you will be rank 1 unless they give you time for starfall ticks.