Horde Achievements / Always Wondered this!

May be a little silly to some but I was wondering if it would make ANY sense if the achievements weren't a widespread but individual? Almost to more personalize your specific toon in what they have accomplished to a sort.

On the other end of it, I do of course understand. That near impossible achievement, NEEDS to be Re-Completed by your fresh maxxed toon. Or your Lore Master achievement, needs to be completed each toon... 100 wins in each Bg.

I totally see this but would it be nice to have a possible drop down bar to show toons in specific even if you ran over the achievement before, some people got the OCD'S to this!!!

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Most achievements will tell you the "Earned by/Not completed by" when you mouse over them. Why you would want to complete every achievement on every character is beyond me...

No idea im screwed up.

You cant do proving grounds tank as mage for example.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't that the idea a couple of years ago? I'm pretty sure they were done like that in Wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by tmoe View Post
    May be a little silly to some but I was wondering if it would make ANY sense if the achievements weren't a widespread but individual? Almost to more personalize your specific toon in what they have accomplished to a sort.

On the other end of it, I do of course understand. That near impossible achievement, NEEDS to be Re-Completed by your fresh maxxed toon. Or your Lore Master achievement, needs to be completed each toon... 100 wins in each Bg.

I totally see this but would it be nice to have a possible drop down bar to show toons in specific even if you ran over the achievement before, some people got the OCD'S to this!!!
    A someone who experienced the character-specific achievements and also as someone who did the Insane grind, I do not want character-specific achievements, mounts or pets ever again. WoW has a lot of achievements, more-so than any other MMO (I think). So it is justifiable that they made them account-wide because who would want to do over 2000 achievements on several characters especially if you like alts.
    It would also mean that people don't feel 'locked' to a certain character and can freely switch. I mean even with character-restricted reps I feel locked to my Hunter because new expac = new reps so I will have to stay on my Hunter to get these reps easily.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

You still can check individual toon progress in achivements easliy (sort-a - only total number of points) if ur in guild go to guild panel and choose to show achi points in rooster - only points gained by that char are counted there (and blue achies too ofc - so f.e. you will have points for glory of SOO but not the points for each individual achie from glory if ya didnt do it on this particular char).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hots View Post
    You cant do proving grounds tank as mage for example.
    That's bad, means, you need atleast a second character to do an achievement.
    In my opinion all achievements should be collectable by any class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    That's bad, means, you need atleast a second character to do an achievement.
    In my opinion all achievements should be collectable by any class.
    Yeah, agreed. I should be able to get 5 max level characters on one character