Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    ghost in the mist is useful for PVE in long movement sessions. Best example I can give you is the 2nd boss in the bug raid from Mop. You have to run the entire course of the room taking moderate damage while dodging tornadoes. Or if you get out of position and have to run the long way back to the group.

Servant basically means your free reincarnation pop either from you or your totem don't die right away from being in fire. Your right 30 minutes is stupid but I think they don't want it to be abused as a free combat rez. You have to take into consideration player cheesing.

If anything I am surprised you aren't outraged by sense of urgency. It's a mostly wasted effect and goes to show that developers think of bloodlust as a shaman cooldown instead of a raid one. Or on that note all the nerfbuffs (aka we nerfed it so when we could buff it by something else for vitually no change).

Sense of Urgency is at least a useful PvE trait while many others seem to be in the wrong place. Heroism phases tend to be the most intense phases in any fight and 50% more healing is great.

And I'm not outraged, I'm simply disappointed by the lack of "innovation" in Shaman talents. Mistweaver Monks, Resto Druids and even Holy Priests get some very nice talents and we've got things like I mentioned...

I'm still hoping Blizzard is working on the Resto at the moment and that's the reason why the spec is not available again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Sense of Urgency is at least a useful PvE trait while many others seem to be in the wrong place. Heroism phases tend to be the most intense phases in any fight and 50% more healing is great.

And I'm not outraged, I'm simply disappointed by the lack of "innovation" in Shaman talents. Mistweaver Monks, Resto Druids and even Holy Priests get some very nice talents and we've got things like I mentioned...

I'm still hoping Blizzard is working on the Resto at the moment and that's the reason why the spec is not available again.
    yeah i'm with you on lack of innovation. What really pisses me off is when they nerf something from live to give it to use as some perk for virtually no or even less gain. Tidal Waves is the most common and if I ever meet who keeps doing that I am going to punch him for insulting my intelligence.