Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, you were scummy enough that the cop investigated you early.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    It wasn't much of a hindrance. The no posting in QT during day was a lot worse in retrospect. The Lysah kill was the only "oopsie" kill.

Since no GF was around, anyone could post another kill if for instance lynch seemed to swerve around to the picked target. This happened on the second night iirc, Graeham changed the kill to Arlee and then the claim happened and it was obviously changed again to Virothe. First night we were slow to put the kill up put Graeham was up to post it at L-1 or something.

All in all I liked this format, though the days do drag for long times. I wonder if it would work better in a more PR oriented game.
    Aww you guys were going to kill my Day 2 I'm flattered

You guys couldn't post in your QT during the day? Or do you mean no one was ever around in your QT at the same time? Would be weird if you couldn't post in your QT during Day since it was always day and that was when you had to submit kills

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I don't really think I made it easy to think that I was scum...

Quick hammering, dodginess, and inactivity usually mark scum (which they did for all three of our remaining scum) and I didn't not fall into that pattern.
    Those are tells to you, so yea you avoided looking like scum to yourself There are other things other people weight to varying degrees. It's a balancing act.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So, my advice? Town played way too cautiously and should have just gone with policy lynches - then they would have won easily and probably only mislynched Monkz. I suspect I would have gone under the radar had I been less active.
    Eh, I would have been a mislynch too. I had some pretty long stretches there where I didn't post.

Guys, please don't quicklynch people next time, I said there was a scum between Largehorn and Monkz but since Largehorn already had two votes I'd like to begin at Monkz, but when I returned you had already lynched him.

To be honest Largehorn should have been the lynch today after Monkz flipped town. The only people Kurenai could've been with were Largehorn and Decagon I guess, which still meant that Largehorn would be scum. He was by far the safest lynch but meh. Thanks for the game Crackle!
    Yea, in hindsight Largehorn was the obvious call. I just didn't want to be the one to suggest it since I was the one with a vote on me I figured it would be really easy for anyone to toss out a vote I threw out :/ We sometimes get an idea and run with it instead of looking at things from more angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Town didn't lose to inactivity, imo. Too many VTs got dead set on their "reads" and that dedication to mislynching makes them look like scum. Dupti definitely spent the first several days looking like scum, bomber looked like scum up the last day, Arlee looked like scum since she came back just to sheep (if you had just not posted at all you would've looked better) a couple of times, though she made up for it on the last day it was too late, Kurenai definitely looked like scum with his flailing defense of himself throughout the game. Like I said the last two days in the dead thread, it got to the point where basically everyone looked like mafia, so how is a VT supposed to pick who the mafia is?

I think everyone knew tumppu was scum, but nobody was brave enough to actually do something about it. People need to commit to their votes more. I think large was obviously scum by the end since he was easily paired with tumppu, but celtic flew under the radar pretty easily. He was the only one who really won by being AFK though.

tl;dr
    Town lost by being cowards and way too headstrong
    ^ yep all of that... also the world will now end since Lysah and I agree on something, been great knowing y'all

Oh come on Lysah, the only reason you found me scummy was because I was voting for you and not someone else. I always tunnel on someone as town.
    So you play scummy every single game as town?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    So you play scummy every single game as town?
    Well, Kurenai believes I do! (Apparently not in this game though)

Just not scummy enough to call you out on it.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You guys couldn't post in your QT during the day? Or do you mean no one was ever around in your QT at the same time? Would be weird if you couldn't post in your QT during Day since it was always day and that was when you had to submit kills
    It was a few games back, polygon mafia I think (M62?). No posting in QT during day phase, longer nights to compensate. THAT was annoying.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the concept of no day talk. I think that's fantastic. I'm not sure about the longer nights, though.

Something.

Not happy with my day 1 lynch! First time that's happened to me : (

- - - Updated - - -

Also i was completely right about graeham and tumppu on day 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Not happy with my day 1 lynch! First time that's happened to me : (

- - - Updated - - -

Also i was completely right about graeham and tumppu on day 1
    Everybody gets lynched on day one eventually. I consider myself lucky that it only happened once to me. It should have happened twice, but teverybdoy left it to very near the deadline and miscounted the amount of votes on me. They thought I was already hammered and I ended up coasting to deadline at L-1.

The time it did happen though, it was very bad for town. It was the zombie game and I was a role that would kill any zombies that visited me at night. Without me, town was easily overrun by the growing zombie horde. : /