Page 1 of 39
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mafia 64.5: Strange names game thread!

DO NOT POST IN THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING!

MAFIA 64.5 STRANGE NAMES!

General

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden.
    With the revelation of a players death, the role card (slightly modified) of that player will be revealed.

The phases

Day

Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch, reaches the deadline, or the town decides to no-lynch.

Voting

Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To change your vote, use "UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer]" to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded.
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Krayzy
    You must unvote or your new vote will NOT be counted.

Rules:

There is no night phase. All actions will be sent during the day. After someone is lynched the night actions will come into play. There is a "dusk" period. If I am away, and someone is lynched, continue to talk normally except the lynched person. Votes will not count until I post the action.

There is 10 VT's
    1 cop
    4 mafia

Good luck, don't suck.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Alive/Dead:

1. Largehorn
    2. Razamith
    3. Celtic
    4. Virothe & Dranxadin & Strikered
    5. Kurenai
    6. Arlee
    7. Monkz
    8. Lysah
    9. Bombercloner
    10. Decagon
    11. Palawin
    12. Dupti
    13. Graeham
    14. Tumppu
    15. Listo

Dead:

Palawin playing a VT has been lynched!
    Listo playing a VT has been slain!
    Razamith playing a VT has been lynched!
    CERBERUS playing the COP has been slain
    Lysah playing a VT has been slain!

Graeham playing a mafia goon has been lynched!

Monkz playing a VT was lynched!
    Dupti playing a VT has been slain!

There is no deadline.

If you din't get a role card, PM me asap.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2015-12-13 at 06:28 AM.

Can we get a vote count, please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Everyone is on 0 votes. EXCEPT YOU!

JK

Vote count: 0

Or perhaps you need a Vote Count?

"It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I say we go down the list and lynch people as fast as we can just to waste all of Crackle's hard work in a matter of about a day.

Just kidding.

But that would be kind of funny.

That said:

Vote: Largehorn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    Vote count: 0

Or perhaps you need a Vote Count?

zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero

I just vote counted errbody.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I say we go down the list and lynch people as fast as we can just to waste all of Crackle's hard work in a matter of about a day.

Just kidding.

But that would be kind of funny.

That said:

Vote: Largehorn

- - - Updated - - -

zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero

I just vote counted errbody.
    Honestly, it took me 4 minutes to make the entirety of the game. \0/

I'll get a vote out early since I'm off to visit family today. I'll try and check in on my phone but last time I made the journey there were no seats available on the train and I had to stand up so I can't really count on being able to post. I'll only be gone for about 4-6 hours and with people playing from various parts of the world I guess it won't have a major impact.

Vote: Celtic

A shameless vengeance vote for trying to get me lynched during the last game and reading me very poorly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Honestly, it took me 4 minutes to make the entirety of the game. \0/
    Well then I'm going to waste all four of them!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm VERY disappointed in you right now, Crackle:

There is 10 VT's
    tsk tsk.

Something.

there is one decagons

10+ Year Old Account
    there is one decagons
    There could be even more if you'd date me.

Something.

Only now did I realise the player list is not in alphabetical order. Bugs me for some reason.

VOTE: dupti

Doc claim won't save you now!

Come to think of it, it didn't save you last time either. Well, off to lunch, I guess we can wait for others to wander in.
    Last edited by tumppu; 2015-12-03 at 08:59 AM.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

There could be even more if you'd date me.
    im not into gurlz, sry!111

Fun fact: I struggle not to picture you, Arialla and Kel as women due to your avatars. I thought Listo was a girl too for a while. I'm weird though.

I'm so excited to play a different kind of game. We already know the game makeup, I'm interested to see how it changes things.

Also I already know who I'm going to investigate tonight.

Oops did I say that out loud?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll get a vote out early since I'm off to visit family today. I'll try and check in on my phone but last time I made the journey there were no seats available on the train and I had to stand up so I can't really count on being able to post. I'll only be gone for about 4-6 hours and with people playing from various parts of the world I guess it won't have a major impact.

A shameless vengeance vote for trying to get me lynched during the last game and reading me very poorly.
    Already making excuses for lurking? Is an hour into day 1. No one cares if you don't post for 6 hours.
    Fuck fluff voting. Graeham is scum.

vote graeham

You wound me Palawin.

I just consider it good sportsmanship to give people a heads up that I'm not going to be around to post. Plus I love day one fluff and not being able to post triggers me.

Judging by my rolecard, Crackle didn't put a ton of work into this game!

Fun fact: I struggle not to picture you, Arialla and Kel as women due to your avatars. I thought Listo was a girl too for a while. I'm weird though.
    How about Lora?

*Hides from Lora*

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaand Crackle already said that apparently.

*Hides from Crackle*

10+ Year Old Account

To be fair, irl, I'm a pretty feminine guy in appearance (5'7, 95lbs, medium lengthed hair, long eyelashes and gigantic eyes) and often in what society deems to be a female mentality (I dislike killing and conflict, I FUCKING LOVE plants [you don't even know, dude], and contrary to what these games suggest, I'm a very compassionate person irl). This is most likely why I do not have a girlfriend.

I thought for quite a long time that Arialla was a girl. It wasn't until I was Masoned with him that I realized he was a he.

Anyway, it's nearing 3am and I have a paper that I need to write so byebye.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, btw, I'm in a Masonry with Listo, Celtic and Lysah this game.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been informed that I'm actually mafia. But I think there's a werewolf team so I think you guys should trust me.

Lol.

K.

Bye.

Something.

the hell, I wake up to this z.z Damn having to wake up at 4am 3/7 days of the week.

I hate it.

Uhh z.z

Uhh.

Vote Arlee

Corgis are cute but not to be trusted.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

Deleted
    Vote Danner

Gotta keep this up!

Clearly an OMGUS vote. And clearly you're scum this time trying to redirect attention towards me!

Unvote
    Vote Graeham

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I'm so excited to play a different kind of game. We already know the game makeup, I'm interested to see how it changes things.

Also I already know who I'm going to investigate tonight.

Oops did I say that out loud?

- - - Updated - - -

Already making excuses for lurking? Is an hour into day 1. No one cares if you don't post for 6 hours.
    Fuck fluff voting. Graeham is scum.

vote graeham
    This so much. Palawin is clearly a townie and we should all trust his investigations

To be fair, irl, I'm a pretty feminine guy in appearance (5'7, 95lbs, medium lengthed hair, long eyelashes and gigantic eyes) and often in what society deems to be a female mentality (I dislike killing and conflict, I FUCKING LOVE plants [you don't even know, dude], and contrary to what these games suggest, I'm a very compassionate person irl). This is most likely why I do not have a girlfriend.

I thought for quite a long time that Arialla was a girl. It wasn't until I was Masoned with him that I realized he was a he.

Anyway, it's nearing 3am and I have a paper that I need to write so byebye.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, btw, I'm in a Masonry with Listo, Celtic and Lysah this game.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been informed that I'm actually mafia. But I think there's a werewolf team so I think you guys should trust me.

Lol.

K.

Bye.
    Unvote
    Vote Decagon

We are not doing this shit again....

Oh, neat - managed to get a signal on my phone. Don't expect elaborate responses though! Fluff post to keep me sane since I hate train journeys!

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of want to order a cup of tea but I don't trust myself not to spill it on myself if the train jolts suddenly.

- - - Updated - - -