Artifacts / Second Specs

Hi everyone

I'm wondering if there are any news on this. How will the artifacts work with second specs? They told us it will be really easy to switch between specs because the "Second Spec System" like we know it will be gone and we will be able to change the spec freely.

So i'm a Warrior. If i choose to be a Fury warrior for Mainspec and do the quest intro will i never be able to experience the quest lines for prot and arms?

Does anyone know more on this yet?

Deleted
    You'll be able to respec freely and you'll be able to enjoy all your classes available questlines with the respective artifacts.

As for how easy it's going to be level/upgrade your offspec, that's to be seen for now.

I don't know how this works either as I believe one of the datamined strings suggested you couldn't get a second Artifact right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post
    You'll be able to respec freely and you'll be able to enjoy all your classes available questlines with the respective artifacts.

As for how easy it's going to be level/upgrade your offspec, that's to be seen for now.
    If this is true i'm happy. Even if its only possible to get the other artifacts at max lvl i don't really care as long as i get to play all the intro quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post

This was my understanding as well. They understand players use more than one spec while playing and may wish to progress more than one artifact weapon at a time. It makes sense to save the progress of the current spec weapon and shift gears when changing to an alternate spec. I imagine players wouldn't be happy if they lost their progress everytime they spec swapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian the Gamer View Post
    This was my understanding as well. They understand players use more than one spec while playing and may wish to progress more than one artifact weapon at a time. It makes sense to save the progress of the current spec weapon and shift gears when changing to an alternate spec. I imagine players wouldn't be happy if they lost their progress everytime they spec swapped.
    The way the ring works now leads me to believe this will not be true. The arch drop to upgrade your ring only works on one ring not on all. So yeah, I'd say its 50/50 because artifacts seem a lot more difficult to level up.

Signature Created by Jassinta