Do you ever sympathize with kickbotters?

I'll admit I'm not remotely good at this game anymore and may have ran cheesy comps to all my former prestiges and glory, but I never cheated once. Coming back to the game now when my class is not quite as good as back then and kicks are a very big deal, I admit it's so, so incredibly frustrating to play this bullshit of an enemy caster just screwing with you and your kick with "jukes" and winning all the time. I still don't care enough to even think of cheating, but yes, I admit now with firsthand view it's so frustrating being on the side of a kicker while the enemy can mindlessly do this.

No, Jaylock, we don't

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if trolling, this is the first time I've even seen the TEXT of somebody complaining about spellcasters juking their interrupts. You do know that juking a juke is extremely easy, right? You either anticipate a spellcast and kick instantly or you wait till the literal end of the cast and kick it then. Between that you let your opponent juke all they want while holding your kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Even if trolling, this is the first time I've even seen the TEXT of somebody complaining about spellcasters juking their interrupts. You do know that juking a juke is extremely easy, right? You either anticipate a spellcast and kick instantly or you wait till the literal end of the cast and kick it then. Between that you let your opponent juke all they want while holding your kick.
    Yes they can do that all they want, but the problem is when the cast goes OFF and you effectively lose.

7+ Year Old Account
    What is this obsession people have with coming up with idiotic words like "juking?" It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Scratch View Post
    What is this obsession people have with coming up with idiotic words like "juking?" It's ridiculous.
    juking phrase is most likely older then you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol Scratch View Post
    I believe that word was started in the 70s not sure though. But no it's not a new word.

do I sympathize with cheaters? no.

i hope they all get perma banned. i am a melee dps i never played a caster and i despise cheaters.

Deleted
    do you sympathize with terrorists ?

I hope no, so cheaters are terrorists

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Yes they can do that all they want, but the problem is when the cast goes OFF and you effectively lose.
    It's called fair. Melee can train most of the casters for days, got shittons of gap closers. And most casters (aka not Frost Mages) need to stand still to cast. Gives melee plenty of easy time to hit them while they cast.

Kickbotters are a blight upon gaming, like any cheater.

Deleted
    kickbotts and addons that show u everything from all enemies...
    i love classic unit frames! like at a tournament!

Of course I sympathize with kickbutters, I kick butt every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaragoth View Post
    It's called fair. Melee can train most of the casters for days, got shittons of gap closers. And most casters (aka not Frost Mages) need to stand still to cast. Gives melee plenty of easy time to hit them while they cast.

Kickbotters are a blight upon gaming, like any cheater.
    It's hardly "fair". I would claim that casters have gotten that much mobility, roots, cc and instant casts, while interrupts got nerfed from 8 sec cd to 15 sec cd as if Blizzard balances PVP including kickbots in the equation.