Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What are you planning to play in legion?

I am a Veteran player that has been playing since wow launched. I have 13 100s and 27 90s. I have been going back and forth on what i want to play for legion. i have been reading up on everything like crazy still no answer. Curious what others are wanting to play and why?

Mage (Been a Mage since Cata they are very fun just get boring)
    Priest (Priests i have only healed on but also feel boring)
    Warlocks (I loved my lock in WoTLK During Heroic ICC But after changes to embers not as much fun)
    Druid (Love everything about druids just seem weak at the moment and don't care for changes to boomy)
    Rogues (Like Rogues a lot but melee sometimes seems boring i perfer ranged)
    Shaman (Has been my main for 2 xpacs along with mage a lot of fun but artifact weapon ele is terrible)
    Hunters (There are 1 billion hunters for every 1 of another class)
    Paladin (Lots of fun but hate holy power)
    Warriors (Love tanking not as much fun for me to dps but they are seem weak as tanks)
    Death Knights (They just feel weak overall to me)
    Maybe demon hunters but every 5 year old and there cool older brother will play them so meh.

Ideas? I have been trying to find a guild i am 7/13M And been hoping they would need something other then my mage or ele shaman but thats all everyone wants lol.

Lock first, because warlock. Then Pally. Mage. Shammy. Priest. Rogue. Drood. Then maybe DH.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Deleted
    Played shadowpriest as my first ever character and really looking forward to how they're changing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sticking with my DK as I have for 3 expansions now.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Druid as my main and then will probably level a DH, paladin, warrior and monk.

Brewmaster Monk or Protection Paladin

I'd want to see how the Artifacts look and feel, as well as some of the class and tanking changes in general. I love my Monk though, so I'm leaning more that way a little bit.

warr has been my main for most expansions and that will continue into legion. after that I have my hunter, DK, monk, and paladin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure yet but im thinking about playing a Mage or Hunter

Deleted
    Sticking with my Druid, going Guardian as main spec.

Can't deny myself that sexy stone form bear.

Paladin, like I said in the last 500 threads about the same topic that were already started.

Either stay with my Monk that I've played since MoP started, or go back to my druid that was my main before MoP started.

My Feral Druid is my main guy, I always play him first. Everything else I first have to check out how it feels. Many changes. The Pre-Legion patch will be a interesting time for that. Interested in all the melees basically. I have one of each lying around. Definitely gonna try the Demon Hunter of course and very curious about Survival Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    im not into having 100s of alts so gonna level my main (warlock) and see how it feels, give demon huntard a go and decide from there.

Deleted
    Guess I will stick with my priest, as every time I have tried to main any other character, I quickly end up getting the 'This is wrong because not priest' feeling. So I have always swapped back, mostly even before my new 'main' has hit the current max level.

Spec, however... That remains to be seen. I hope soloing as Holy will end up being reasonably efficient, in which case that may be my MS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now, I'm probably going to level a demon hunter first and take advantage of their insane mobility to rock out as much of Pathfinder as is available each patch, and my hunter (going survival) and paladin as my two main alts.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Gonna play a DH, yes a lot of people will play to start with, then they will quit it because they can't be bothered to learn early with little to no full guides. And it will be fun to experiment.

Also, might be the first time I try main a tank, all due to shieldyfists
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Paladin and Hunter mains with Demon Hunter as the wildcard if I end up enjoying it, and Druid as my utility alt since they have so much cool stuff going on.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I will play Paladin like I always do. It's funny that you say you hate Holy Power because it's going away for Prot and Holy. I actually really like Holy Power but they could make it more interesting for those 2 specs. It's too bad they're removing it instead of improving it.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Deleted
    I will probably stick to my DK

Deleted
    DK!
    Best artifacts in the game (Blood and Unholy)
    Best Fantasy in the game (Unholy, Plaguebearer + Necromancer)
    Those two are 'nuff for me.
    Also, Unholy (in WoD) feels so rewarding for paying atention, unlike other classes.