Deleted

Does racials and PvP talents "stack"?

I'm surprised no other threads has been posted regarding this matter. Anyways since Blizzard refuses to disable racials for PvP I'm wondering if the 1st row talents stack with the racials? Whats your guess?

EMFH + Adaption?
    Hardiness/Da Voodoo Shuffle + Relentless?

Not that I'd suggest skipping the medallion if you're non-human but still interesting to see if you can mix and match an alternative to the medallion.

Furthermore has there been any announcement on racials changes yet? I know they did some few horde tweaking months back but haven't heard of any Legion tweaking so far. I could use some changes of my Panda as one of our passives is utterly useless as max lvl and our passive stats requires a purchase and eating for 10 secs to work in PvP (versatility).

They said that that the human racial will be modified because of the PVP talents. How they will do this no one knows.

Deleted
    Yeah I just saw the blue posts. So EMFH is going to be changed but that seems to be their primary racial concern as well - guess we won't see tweaking across all racials any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reckon they will. Although I do think they should nerf other CC related racials too, such as Relentless and WotF.

Deleted
    the human racials in particular may need to change, to account for the new pvp systems. (2/2) (warcraftdevs)
    finally!!!