Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Bha, pesky Ally racials.. What does Draenei bring then?
    Primary stat.

Night Elf
    Crit and Haste chances increases during night day
    and increased dodge chance

Deleted
    Female Human Warrior is awesome. Dem animations.

Deleted
    Being human automatically grants you +3k DPS over every other race because EMFH

Deleted
    I have to say that for me nightelves have allways been the best for leveling.

reason is simple: The other racials are minor damage increases which rarely are necessary.
    But Shadowmeld is basically a vanish.

You can use it to run through a pack of mobs to get to the Questboss, shadowmeld an reset the adds and do the boss easyly without having to fight through every single mob around him.
    You also can overcome those pesky incombatbugs that prevent you from mounting on, it saves you a ton of time an nerves.
    Also the ability to reset unwanted adds you might have pulled while running past omething saves a lot of time.

Shadowmeld is one of the most diverse skills in the game and even in PvP you can use it to cancel a spell cat on you.

Let alone the 2% mvment speed, dodge and crit/haste bonus.

So yeah Nightelves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    Female Human Warrior is awesome. Dem animations.
    Yeah and its just the master race of the game. All of the good players play female human, therefore, you play better when you're female human.

I've seen people that played inferior shit like male night elf, male human ect that were stuck at 2k rating and when they swapped to female human, their rating increased 200-300 points overnight. Not only do you play better by playing female human, but since other good players are female humans, they respect you more and are willing to give you a chance to play with them.

I also don't understand how anyone could play some of these inferior races in this game. Some I can tolerate to an extent but others jeez lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also don't understand how anyone could play some of these inferior races in this game. Some I can tolerate to an extent but others jeez lol.
    Yeah I feel you, I also dont understand why you would play anything else than a Tauren Warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow99 View Post
    So for leveling warrior from scratch and BOA's would warrior be great choice and fury spec from 1-100 ?
    Goblin on horde, gnome on alliance. :P

Deleted
    I went with Pandaren. Why?
    This transmog.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...039;90012&l=85

I'd rather have Blade of Hanna but it's quite rare and super expensive. But it has the awesome curved Katana look, wich is unique to this weapon I guess.

Still, it's the closest I'll get to looking like this with a little Shado-Pan flair mixed in.

Also, food buff is quite decent, and quaking palm can act as an extra sort of interrupt.

You trying to tell me that War Stomp is not the best thing ever?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

War Stomp has a cast time, and doesn't give a stack of Unending Hunger, so much inferior to the AoE silence of Arcane Torrent!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Blood elfs are the weakest transmog race. Choose something better looking, like Forsaken Master Race or a goddam orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    War Stomp has a cast time, and doesn't give a stack of Unending Hunger, so much inferior to the AoE silence of Arcane Torrent!
    If you don't have a fiercely bushy dwarven beard you're only playing half the game. I don't even need to hold my weapons, my beard does that so I can drink and eat while I fight. My beard interrupts spells with a mere glance, no GCD or melee range required! Why, Ragnaros himself steamed his pants at the sight of it.

When in doubt, roll a troll. Aesthetics > All.