How to Biohack Myself?

How exactly do I biohack myself? It sounds like a dumb and very general question. I know what biohacking is, but I want to start modifying myself and I sadly don't know where to begin. Is there any advice I can get from the 'nice' transhumanists and biohackers of MMO-C?

Deleted
    sigh

Are your parents aware of your obsession?

Cut a hole in your arm and stick an iPod there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surgically attach a tail

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Cut a hole in your arm and stick an iPod there.
    Answer of the year!

Deleted
    I had to google what biohacking is and all it seems is living a healthy life. Eat better, take up a martial art and go hiking/camping.

https://www.bulletproofexec.com/begi...iohacking-101/

7+ Year Old Account
    Cut a hole into your arm

Shove a lamp in there

Fix the hole with duct tape

Deleted
    It's just basically DIY chemistry/microbiology/science. Find something that interests you, figure out the minimum tools to work on making/examining/understanding it, acquire them, and work away.

Oh, and try not to skimp on the safety measures, because people are very well capable of seriously injuring or killing themselves doing stuff they don't fully understand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't.

Putting a bunch of cosmetic lights and plastic inside your body is a horrible idea. I've never heard of any useful "biohack" existing.

The closest you're getting is actual medical procedures if you injure yourself, like hip replacement or a pacemaker, but that really isn't as cool as you might think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    How exactly do I biohack myself? It sounds like a dumb and very general question. I know what biohacking is, but I want to start modifying myself and I sadly don't know where to begin. Is there any advice I can get from the 'nice' transhumanists and biohackers of MMO-C?
    Modify yourself by exercising and eating right. You aren't going to turn yourself into a cyborg. Or you could plug your iphone into ur butthole. Maybe that will yield the results you desire.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are asking about medical procedures, then those types of threads aren't allowed here. If you are asking about fitness, then there is another forum for that. Either way, it seems like you are in the wrong place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be happy with yourself.......or get a tattoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try this to start. You will be very surprised how much can change (perception, etc.) in just a month or two of utilizing the basics.

https://www.bulletproofexec.com/begi...iohacking-101/

As an addon (IMO), being a "Yes" person is also a great way to live. This simply means you always approach anything and everything with a positive response and not a negative. This allows a person to experience more and allow for more opportunities instead of missing out before you even get to think about them. You will surprise yourself how much you will have enjoyed your day when actively attempting to be a "Yes" person (it's not easy!) This does not mean you can't say no, it only means you don't automatically say no before you've even processed what you're declining. It's a HUGE difference.
    Last edited by Ruunicus; 2015-12-06 at 07:38 PM.

If you can't use a search engine maybe modifying your body isn't the thing for you.

Here is one hack.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    One thing i would start with is a transponder that reacts to a counterpart in a door for example. So when you get itno 3 feet of the door it opens.

Deleted
    That's kinda tough from what I know. There's several ways and they all involve contacting a gnome engineer. I wouldn't recommend it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not a place to get medical advice.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |