Log-in screen on windows 10 and AFK

Does anyone know why the log-in screen comes up as soon as I've left the computer for a few minutes? The screensaver is set to 20 minutes so it shouldn't be triggering that fast but if I go and get a drink I come back to the log-in screen and have to log-in again

Nobody knows?

I'm still kind of getting used to Windows 10 and am still not entirely sure how it works there, but have you checked all the power options (not just screensaver)? Should be an option for turning the monitor off or going to sleep after X minutes and requiring a password on wakeup.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-12-09 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I'm still kind of getting used to Windows 10 and am still not entirely sure how it works there, but have you checked all the power options (not just screensaver)? Should be an option for turning the monitor off or going to sleep after X minutes and requiring a password on wakeup.
    Yes that doesn't help

You accidently put '2 minutes' instead of '20 minutes' when you entered the timeout delay.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    You accidently put '2 minutes' instead of '20 minutes' when you entered the timeout delay.
    No, it is 20 minutes

There is a screen locking option under personal options. On the bottom of the page is an option for screen protection (not screensaver) which might be on. Not sure about the correct names as I got a dutch version of windows.