Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    see migrant crysis in eu and then you'll understand.. and why germany from total liberal view goes to complete opposite right now even their social-democrats
    Germany wasn't 'total liberal'. Fuck, before the kid washed up on the shore, Merkel said to an integrated Syrian girl on live tv that she couldn't promise her she'd get to stay despite her being fluent in the language and pretty much settled.

then they should stay in middle east and live as they want there and not come in western countries and whine cause there isn't any mosque there and talk how they are threatened because of that
    Ignoring the obvious hyperbole for a moment: many of them want to stay in the middle east if it wasn't for that whole inconvenient war thing happening in their country.

10+ Year Old Account
    my country is on route and saw them first hand
    Nope. Not even gonna warrant this with a legitimate response. I can't think of anything lower than full retard to comprehend this abysmal level of logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This whole thread is a massive dumpster fire.
    I think the thread opened up kind of solidly. Obama brings up some fair points. And sure there are some groups of Muslims wanting change, but Islam seems to be so large at this point, the changes are so stagnant, and the majority of it's followers live in parts of the world with such diehard believers, dissent is crushed and/or shunned. It's gonna take a long time for change to be noticeable. Never mind the fact that the current state of media leans more to whatever gets more coverage, and a couple peaceful Muslims isn't entertaining to the masses, when a beheading video riles people up more.

All my viewpoint of course.

At this point, to be a good muslim by societies standards, you'll have you be a bad muslim, by islamic standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Germany wasn't 'total liberal'. Fuck, before the kid washed up on the shore, Merkel said to an integrated Syrian girl on live tv that she couldn't promise her she'd get to stay despite her being fluent in the language and pretty much settled.

Ignoring the obvious hyperbole for a moment: many of them want to stay in the middle east if it wasn't for that whole inconvenient war thing happening in their country.
    it wasnt complete liberal but mostly liberal and i agree about second statement about war there thats why nato needs needs to send ground troops and clean garbage and after that put UN protectorate on syria

Christians must do more against ISIS as well, Mr. Commander and Chief.
    The Pope is too busy making music though.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Nope. Not even gonna warrant this with a legitimate response. I can't think of anything lower than full retard to comprehend this abysmal level of logic.

I think the thread opened up kind of solidly. Obama brings up some fair points. And sure there are some groups of Muslims wanting change, but Islam seems to be so large at this point, the changes are so stagnant, and the majority of it's followers live in parts of the world with such diehard believers, dissent is crushed and/or shunned. It's gonna take a long time for change to be noticeable. Never mind the fact that the current state of media leans more to whatever gets more coverage, and a couple peaceful Muslims isn't entertaining to the masses, when a beheading video riles people up more.

All my viewpoint of course.
    well obviously you havent been in contact with migrants so your opinion doesn't matter...

So when did Stormfront buy this site out?

well obviously you havent been in contact with migrants so your opinion doesn't matter...
    I feel really, really sorry for anyone who has to tolerate you on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by warzerotwo View Post
    So when did Stormfront buy this site out?
    You have never been to stormfront if you think this is stormfront. For one they are talking about religion not race...

10+ Year Old Account
    What's funny is that here we are saying that "peaceful moderate Muslims", you know, the ones who see Islam as a religion of peace..must pick up arms and kill.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Christians must do more against ISIS as well, Mr. Commander and Chief.
    The Pope is too busy making music though.
    Yeah, they should form up for a new crusades!

Pretty sure he isn't talking about physically fighting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is really just a thread that has turned into religion bashing and discussion.

The OP was fine, it was a few specific people who ruined it. Closing.