Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    How do people figure this is a buff?

Let's imagine a world where EMFH is left unchanged. In legion humans will get the passive 25% CC reduction and a trinket.

Now the current change they either get a stun break that puts their main trinket on cd for 30 seconds or they just have a stun break and 25% CC reduction.

I'm not sold on the idea that a stun break and a trinket is better than trinket and 25% reduction. To deal with humans you will just have to force a trinket in a 8sec CC and then hard switch to them before EMFH is off cooldown. Or if they trinket the stun you throw a full 8sec CC on them and switch.

Is it still too strong compared to other racials? yea probably. but I wouldn't call it a buff.
    That's because if EMFH were to stay the same as now, it would 100% share CD with the PvP talent trinket. Not only that, nobody actually expected EMFH to stay in Legion with the PvP talent trinket. EMFH in Legion also works like WotF where it shares a 30 sec CD with the PvP talent trinket. Compare that situation to WoD and you've got 2 ways to get out of stuns, arguably the strongest CC in the game and the easiest way to generate kill pressure.

I reckon humans will still take the reduced CC duration PvP talent because of how potent it is and because you'll still have a way to break free from stuns , somewhat similarly to US MoP undead mages who didn't take a PvP trinket due to blink but also because they had WotF during a period where Fear was the scariest form of CC.

In legion you'll also be able to change your PvP talents in the arena waiting room iirc. Which means that if a human faces a comp with scary stuns, it won't even matter whether EMFH breaks all CC or only stuns.

Even if you compare Legion EMFH to live EMFH. Having a stun trinket and a PvP trinket, I bet you human would be even stronger.

Lol I still think this is the best racial in the game. What is the thing most trinketed right now? You guessed it stuns.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    They should probably cut down on the number of stuns as well. That would make this closer wotf.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

How do people figure this is a buff?

Is it still too strong compared to other racials? yea probably. but I wouldn't call it a buff.
    Because people arent stupid to compare beta vs beta, because beta is not final and your interaction there is meaningless. Compared to live, this furthers human domination of pvp. Just because it could be even a worst scenario does not matter and HMFH shared cooldown with the trinket talent.

Deleted
    I didn't see this as a buff. Trinket a stun, get sheeped/feared/blinded/cycloned/sleeped for full duration. Sounds fair...?

Quote Originally Posted by karmlol View Post
    I didn't see this as a buff. Trinket a stun, get sheeped/feared/blinded/cycloned/sleeped for full duration. Sounds fair...?
    As a Belf you have to take the trinket talent to break a stun, and the same thing happens above.
    As a Human you can racial a stun, and take the -25% to all CC talent instead.

It's a stun that shuts you down completely. Do people seriously pop their trinket for a Blind?... lol

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    That's because if EMFH were to stay the same as now, it would 100% share CD with the PvP talent trinket.
    Right, so instead they would take the 25% reduction and have a trinket.

The trinket + EMFH doesn't seem as good as a trinket and baseline reduction on everything.

Breaking stuns is very powerful and its still the best racial, im just not convinced that its a buff to the current state.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    As a Belf you have to take the trinket talent to break a stun, and the same thing happens above.

It's a stun that shuts you down completely. Do people seriously pop their trinket for a Blind?... lol
    8 seconds is a long time, so yes. That's enough time for your healer to die without a peel.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post

in 3v3s when you are facing RMD or RMP as a healer (or any rog team), you only trinket blind, unless you have a Ret with you who will BOP you out of blind

Deleted
    I think it's a welcome nerf to the human racial. Can't wait to see high-end brethern joining Horde again on the ladders.
    Last edited by mmoc9f4fe53ea5; 2015-12-11 at 02:42 PM.

Two stun removers, still op.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

8 seconds is a long time, so yes. That's enough time for your healer to die without a peel.
    Or ending up out of combat and getting sapped, oh so frustrating.

It is a nerf, yes, but it's still an incredibly strong talent. It's strong because nearly every class can stun, and it's by far the most used form of CC. A human will be able to break 2 stuns every 2 minutes, if they take Gladiator's Medallion.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by happoman View Post
    It's certainly not insignificant in the higher brackets. Please again go check out the racial composition of top arena teams. I'm seriously confused how people like you can be so against fixing balance in this game?
    Sorry, but you can't claim that EMFH is OP based on racial ladder statistics... There was a masstransfer from a ton of people who thought it would give them a huge advantage in the past yes. But that does not imply that EMFH is OP now, after all nerfs that it has gotten. The ladderstatistics can easily be explained by; why would anyone pay even more money to blizzard to change back, when every single friend of theirs is alliance, just to give an example.

And please stop with the straight out lies... "I'm seriously confused how people like you can be so against fixing balance in this game?" Once again, I have never claimed to be against balancing the game... Your imagination is what's OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    No. this stuff makes a difference.. infact it's the sum of stuff like this and composition that really make most of the difference at a certain point in the rating slope imo. having a 30 second stun trinket is out-fkn-rageous. If it's a typo like someone said when i freaked out about it earlier, fine. but if its really that.. it's bad for comp diversity.

edit edit.. i guess it's a 2 min cd - personally, i'm much less annoyed now.
    Ahh yes, I'd hate to see a change that would be bad for comp diversity as well. I guess we´ll have to wait and see! I was mainly adressing the fact that even if they where to completely remove EMFH or even all racial abilities, the vast majority of EMFH QQers would just replace that spell with something else to blame their losses on and call that spell OP. Way too many players have to blame losses on anything but their gameplay, which in fact affects their rating the most.

Deleted
    considering that almost all classes have stuns nowdays, this seems like a buff to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, so instead they would take the 25% reduction and have a trinket.

The trinket + EMFH doesn't seem as good as a trinket and baseline reduction on everything.

Breaking stuns is very powerful and its still the best racial, im just not convinced that its a buff to the current state.
    It's a buff in that you can take the PvP trinket on the PvP talent tree, have double DPS trinkets equipped anyways while having a stun breaker. Compared to live, humans have gained a stun breaker, thus being a buff.

I was honestly expecting them to remove EMFH and WotF all together and give Human and UD completely new racials.

Deleted
    For PVE I really like the EveryManFor himself, although not a realy dps boost it was a fun utility when i needed it.

The new version is pretty much garbage for a Mage. So I hate this change.
    Also is 2min cd for just stun removal feels underwhelming, but havn't pvped in a while. But mostly my cast already got interrupted.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    No matter what you say it's a nerf.

Compared to what it is now, it's a nerf.

ATM it takes everything away, from now on it will only take stuns.

W/o change humans would have a trinket PLUS 25% CCR

With the change you either have:

A) stun break + 25% CCR

B) stun break + trinket

However I am of the opinion that on live EMFH is fairly ok. It might be a bit stronger and easier to use but there's other really powerful racials (Stoneform, Shadowmeld, Hardiness, Arcane Torrent, to name a few)

But on Legion with the new PvP talent tree 1st row, human racial will be too strong. Being able to have 25% CCR PLUS a stun trinket isn't really balanced.

IMHO I think blizz should just reword "racials" to "traits" and let you pick 2 active and 2 passive for your character, no matter the race. While at it, keep EMFH as it is and just come up with another talent for the 1st row of the PvP tree.

So basically anyone who'd want to PvP would just take EMFH as 1 of the "traits" (being the only trinketlike ability in game) and another active trait.
    what is a Healer saying:
    AFK means: Attack, fight, kill! - Healer is bored with spamming hots.
    WTF means: Way to fight! - Healer loves you for pulling with pyroblast.
    OOM means: Out Of Mobs! - Healer needs a challenge.