New Zealand accent master race :P not biased at all....

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Orloth You working on that Beta post now? Safe to say we'll see it by the time Beta servers go live?
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    @Orloth

front page stuff right here
    Thanks. I put that and the Finalboss review from a month ago. Any others? I'm throwing out a lot of them for being too early in the process to be accurate anymore.

Also, does anyone know whether any simcrafting has been setup yet? Very interested to see it and get it linked in there. Else I'm just going to link our Legendaries and our Tier and call it good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    @Orloth You working on that Beta post now? Safe to say we'll see it by the time Beta servers go live?
    Yeah, I'm working on it now. I'd like to have them both up tonight.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Thanks. I put that and the Finalboss review from a month ago. Any others? I'm throwing out a lot of them for being too early in the process to be accurate anymore.

Also, does anyone know whether any simcrafting has been setup yet? Very interested to see it and get it linked in there. Else I'm just going to link our Legendaries and our Tier and call it good.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I'm working on it now. I'd like to have them both up tonight.
    SimC does exist, but it's in beta and as such needs to be set up individually. Conversations I've had with internal stuff and APL profile writers, the results are fairly similar to the sheet I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    SoCal.

So there's that SoCal accent.. thing, some Spanish, a lot of various Asian languages, but never anything European
    Like dude you don't even know. Like totally SoCal accent man. Like.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    SimC does exist, but it's in beta and as such needs to be set up individually. Conversations I've had with internal stuff and APL profile writers, the results are fairly similar to the sheet I have.
    Awesome. When it get's out of Beta I'd appreciate a poke so I can put it up there.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    That worksheet is kinda scary. 64ish% damage from Chaos Strike/Annihilation? If the mastery coefficient gets adjusted upwards that number will only increase with that talent build. Never been a fan of specs where the damage is so loaded on a single skill.

Seperately, how effective is Felblade at getting you back on target after a VR? Is it useable mid vault?

Ok guys and gals, new thread is setup here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...voc-Discussion

Unsticking this one.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."