Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Black Lives Matter

Thug lives however be they black, white or something else...

Anyway, what I'd recommend for the SJW crowd is this: If you're going to claim that black people (or any group of people) are unfairly targeted and murdered by police on a systematic level, damn, at least come up with a poster boy that isn't a thug and didn't try to resist arrest LOL. It's really hard for sane people to have sympathy for violent offenders.

And no, poverty is no excuse for crime. I MIGHT have some sympathy for thugs provided they: a. were genuinely starving and couldn't get any job or work b. committed theft by stealth without assaulting or killing anyone and c. went to different charities to get help and failed, but that's not the case here is it? No, a lot of these criminals make it too obvious with the whole gangsta "fuck the police" culture. That might work for GTA but not the real world sorry LOL

The real agenda is lawlessness and it shouldn't surprise anyone that crime has gone up since BLM activism started. When you make it hard for police to do their job guess what? (They don't do their job. Shhhh.)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is new and exciting, I can't wait to see where this topic leads!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Now by thugs...what do you mean? Was black people too hard for you to type? Your post would have been shorter if you just said "I'm a racist."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SemperIvXx View Post
    Now by thugs...what do you mean? Was black people too hard for you to type? Your post would have been shorter if you just said "I'm a racist."
    LOL, this is perfect example of soft bigotry of low expectations.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    So, the title is BLM and immediately mentions thugs.

No hint of racism here at all... /facepalm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    So, the title is BLM and immediately mentions thugs.
    Which is exactly what you did in the same sentence, therefore RACISM LOL

I IS GOOD LOGICMAN NO?

10+ Year Old Account
    /popcorn

dis gunn be guud

Infracted - please post constructively
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2015-12-10 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SemperIvXx View Post
    Thug refers to people being of criminal intent and is not bound by race. Blacks refers of all of one race, if anything you're post is the racist one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    /popcorn

dis gunn be guud
    That's what I was thinking...

10+ Year Old Account
    *offers popcorn to zenkai*

*offers popcorn to zenkai*
    ah you mixed in some M&M's, nice touch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Thug lives however be they black, white or something else...

Anyway, what I'd recommend for the SJW crowd is this: If you're going to claim that black people (or any group of people) are unfairly targeted and murdered by police on a systematic level, damn, at least come up with a poster boy that isn't a thug and didn't try to resist arrest LOL. It's really hard for sane people to have sympathy for violent offenders.

And no, poverty is no excuse for crime. I MIGHT have some sympathy for thugs provided they: a. were genuinely starving and couldn't get any job or work b. committed theft by stealth without assaulting or killing anyone and c. went to different charities to get help and failed, but that's not the case here is it? No, a lot of these criminals make it too obvious with the whole gangsta "fuck the police" culture. That might work for GTA but not the real world sorry LOL

The real agenda is lawlessness and it shouldn't surprise anyone that crime has gone up since BLM activism started. When you make it hard for police to do their job guess what? (They don't do their job. Shhhh.)
    I'm not sure what you expect to accomplish here, you are just stating things that are said in every BLM post ever.

I can't tell which thread is better. This or your "Deadbeats" one.

Not here to sell books but I'm reading a really good one now by Jesse Lee Peterson. It's called "The Antidote" if you are interested. Bought it 3 days ago and I'm about 1/2 through with it. Peterson is black but his viewpoint is very different from many so-called "black leaders"

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    This is new and exciting, I can't wait to see where this topic leads!
    MERGED lol that's where it'll led. Merged and forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    at least come up with a poster boy that isn't a thug and didn't try to resist arrest LOL. It's really hard for sane people to have sympathy for violent offenders.
    Do you think it a-okay for officers of the law to brutalize, murder and destroy evidence of (so-called) thugs?

Are you saying it is up to OFFICERS OF THE LAW to decide the extent and punishment of citizens?

Keep in mind, violent offenders are still citizens of the United States and still have certain rights under the law. Not to mention that in the US, we have deemed the courts of law as responsible for passing judgement and punishment on citizens. Not the officers of the law.

No matter one's station, disposition or potential crime- all citizens of the United States are entitled to not be brutalized or murdered.

Personal sympathy is not required and frankly intellectually insulting to offer. The ladder of law has no top or bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Do you think it a-okay for officers of the law to brutalize, murder and destroy evidence of (so-called) thugs?

Are you saying it is up to OFFICERS OF THE LAW to decide the extent and punishment of citizens?

Keep in mind, violent offenders are still citizens of the United States and still have certain rights under the law. Not to mention that in the US, we have deemed the courts of law as responsible for passing judgement and punishment on citizens. Not the officers of the law.

No matter one's station, disposition or potential crime- all citizens of the United States are entitled to not be brutalized or murdered.

Personal sympathy is not required and frankly intellectually insulting to offer. The ladder of law has no top or bottom.
    If cops legitimately fear for their life, im A-Ok with them killing someone committing a crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    If cops legitimately fear for their life, im A-Ok with them killing someone committing a crime.
    This is America. Everyone is kinda always legitimately in fear of their lives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

No, I don't think they should "brutalize, murder and destroy evidence".

I do however think they can shoot in self-defense, even if it's not the optimal course of action. (Just because it's not optimal doesn't mean it's not justifiable.)

Also a very tiny percentage of arrests of blacks or whites go this bad, we're talking a few hundred out of millions of arrests, most of them deserve it for resisting, so this is no evidence of "systemic brutality". It's bogus.

This is America. Everyone is kinda always legitimately in fear of their lives.
    Im not kinda legitimately in fear of my life. I wake up, make my coffee, go to work, drive home and make dinner, spend time with my family and then go to bed. Nothing to fear.

Now if im a cop, I wake up, make my coffee, get called into potentially dangerous situations and see a criminal coming at me with what looks like a weapon, im going to shoot him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, really. All lives matter until you are some thug or worse that'll need a quick disposal of.

As people already throw around the markings, isn't it racism to only think of one 'race'?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Wow someone has an agenda.