Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Trump isn't the only one causing these issues, but when you have someone like him, on TV and in the News almost daily blaming Muslims for everything, the simple minded fools of the country are obviously going to start connecting the two together.

Muslims are bad. That's what they're going to think, and that's what happens when the media allows a mongrel like Trump to continue to spew his mouth, and give him the platform to do so.

Whats up with the crazy eyes?. PP shooter, newtown lanza same eyes, the Colorado shooter same eyes, the attack on the Arizona senator same eyes. I also noticed the natural eye position because of the redness of the eyes, its suspect. It makes me question lots of other things since these are so obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    God I'm so sick of listening to this copout though. I hate all religions, but Islam actively tries to keep those passages of Kill/abuse/slavery in it's modern day PUBLICLY.

Look at the laws of a mostly Christian dominated Western Country compared to the laws of a Country under Sharia or Muslim rule. If people tried in anyway to treat Women or punish crimes in the Western World how they do it in Backwardsistan. Women that aren't allowed to do things without supervision, unable to drive, brutally punished if they speak back. Simple Thieves that have their Hands or Feet cut off, people getting lashed or stoned in the Streets, Homosexuals being killed and most people turning a cheek or agreeing with it. To compare that in anyway to modern Christians or Jews is just laughable.
    I want to point out that most laws in the western world are secular in nature. If we returned to Christian ideals, you would be horrified.

Anyway, my original point, that seems lost, is that blaming the entirety of the Muslim faith for the actions of an extreme few is stupid as hell. Every Muslim that you and I meet in our lives will be the same people we already know, the same people trying to just have a life. That's what a Muslim really is, not the trumped up version that ISIS, Trump, popular media, and hateful bigots would have you believe is waiting around every corner with a knife and a bomb. The problem is that ignorant fools believe the rhetoric Trump spouts and take it to the extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I'm pretty sure most Serbs aren't Muslims, and I think Albania is mainly a Muslim country
    Bosniak Muslims killed a lot of Serbs as well, as did the Kosovar Albanians. Ethnic wars aren't one-way streets. The Serbs just had more weapons, the Bosnians didn't lack for want of effort in killing Christians, and there's more than enough evidence for it.

Albania has large percentages of Christians and Atheists as well. 60% Muslim, 26% irreligious, remainder is Christian. And most of the Albanians I know in the diaspora are Christian or non-religious, and just a few want kebab out of the Balkans.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I want to point out that most laws in the western world are secular in nature. If we returned to Christian ideals, you would be horrified.

Anyway, my original point, that seems lost, is that blaming the entirety of the Muslim faith for the actions of an extreme few is stupid as hell. Every Muslim that you and I meet in our lives will be the same people we already know, the same people trying to just have a life. That's what a Muslim really is, not the trumped up version that ISIS, Trump, popular media, and hateful bigots would have you believe is waiting around every corner with a knife and a bomb. The problem is that ignorant fools believe the rhetoric Trump spouts and take it to the extreme.
    The person you described isn't following the teachings of the Quran...

Sure they might claim to be a Muslim but that isn't really how religion works... I would advise you to read though the Quran and learn its history to properly understand the absurdity of what you just posted.

That's basically true, in my book, but the notable difference is the rules that Americans are living under have a rather old history underpinning them, and it comes from places that were almost entirely Christian. To be clear, this isn't an endorsement of Christianity, just a noticing that Christians have hundreds of years of evidence that they're pretty good at parsing together coherent, secular governments. We have very little in the way of experience with trying to integrate Muslims into Christian/secular nations; the little experience we do have is sometimes good and sometimes not so good.

To also be clear, the abuse of this innocent man is awful. It makes me angry that someone would be attacked for their appearance and/or religious beliefs. The vast majority of American Muslims are good people that don't deserve shit like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The person you described isn't following the teachings of the Quran...

Sure they might claim to be a Muslim but that isn't really how religion works...
    Actually, ignoring holy books or twisting them to go with whatever the individual wants is just about the oldest religious tradition there is. I like when Muslims ignore their holy book. I like when Christians ignore their holy book. I don't have much of a problem with religious folks, but they all have nasty little books.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    But we totally need to beat up muslimy looking people to preserve our FREEDUMB.

Personally i say we shouldn't take in immigrants from the MIDDLE EAST...not lets say all muslims......(to be honest we have enough immigrants and i just say stop taking in all for a while as all we are doing is lowering wages for everyone as there is not enough jobs specially with the rise of robotics and automation that requires no humans except for maintenance).

most of the radical muslims come from the middle east, and if they are native born usually they WERE INFLUENCED by someone from the middle east....

no one can deny that most of the radicals are coming from there....*this is why i think people starting thinking all muslims are this, when really they are killing each other everyday in the middle east...and it doens;t help we side with these radical groups and change sides every few years making us a TARGET *again imo we should of never went in the first place as we only made it worse and painted a target on us, specially after we bombed a hospital and basically said "opps we hit the wrong target"*
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2015-12-12 at 06:02 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's constant need to demonize Muslims has helped lead to this.
    Was Trump even mentioned by the suspect? Didn't anti-Muslim violence exist before Trump was running for president? Could it not have been related to the recent terrorist attack by Muslims?