Deleted

Looking for info :)

Hey guys, im thinking of boosting a warrior to level 100 and i was wondering if anyone was able to link me or guide me on the best dps spec to play for pve, talent choices/glyphs/rotation ect. I have mained a hunter for the past 2 expansions and not played any other class. Is there any guides out there for a warrior that is somewhat like the azortharion guides for hunters?

Any help and advice will be appreciated. thanks

You mean like the guides literally 2 rows up from this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saozen View Post
    Hey guys, im thinking of boosting a warrior to level 100 and i was wondering if anyone was able to link me or guide me on the best dps spec to play for pve, talent choices/glyphs/rotation ect. I have mained a hunter for the past 2 expansions and not played any other class. Is there any guides out there for a warrior that is somewhat like the azortharion guides for hunters?

Any help and advice will be appreciated. thanks

Stickies in this very sub-forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Threads like these make me sad

Deleted
    Balls. I noticed them but i thought they were out of date, all i saw was 6.0 guide and wrote them off. Ooops, /facepalm

When i get a new toon to 100 and don't need to play them expertly right away I usually use the icyveins guides as a good baseline to set up my bars so I know I will at least be decently effective in dungeons and low raids. Then I can fine tune from there.