Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I think the Rampage build will actually be one of the slower ones. Rampage builds should focus more on building rage to build up to full and then dump down with carnage.

Whereas if you make your primary dump to be heroic strike then you'll be rocking a pretty hefty APM.

That said if you then macro HS to the mouse wheel along with bloodthirst on upscroll and HS with raging blow on downscroll then you can alleviate a lot of the issues you might have.
    Good thing they got rid of HS in latest alpha build

Fuck me if I'm going to play 100 APM specs - Heroic Strike is better gone that way even if it's more fun. It'll be hard enough to maintain a rotation like that keeping in mind tactics and raid abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    A build with Rampage it is then lol
    I played Glad for a while in Highmaul...ouch, it was exhausting.

As long you just can't macro HS with that much APM, it just feels awful to me.
    I've always put my off GCD spells on my mouse so its easier to hit two buttons at once. I never really got the wrist strain playing Gladiator that other people complained about with that set up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yassy View Post
    I've always put my off GCD spells on my mouse so its easier to hit two buttons at once. I never really got the wrist strain playing Gladiator that other people complained about with that set up.
    Yes that clearly is the best way to go with off GCD abilities. People complaining about broken keyboards or hurt fingers should maybe think about optimizing their binds.

And why are they not just increasing the CD of heroic strike if they dont like its role as the primary rage dump? Stupid to just entirely ditch it AGAIN when they gave people the hope of it returning to wow.
    Last edited by mmoc6ca09c3993; 2015-12-19 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Good thing they got rid of HS in latest alpha build
    Latest alpha build is the "ha ha! Let's fuck with 'em!" build. They do it pretty regularly as they go through the iterations before open beta and finally gold.

Still more than a bit maddening but still, it's alpha. Getting upset at this point is like being mad at a puppy, it's ultimately useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yassy View Post
    I feel bad raping my mouse like that XD

Well HS is gone atm anyways but time will tell...maybe the next build looks completely different again.

Deleted
    Hm dont know yet which spec will be faster. I guess we have to wait 5 more months to see Arms artifact perks