How Bad is Mythic Rumbling Pebble for BoS Blood?

My guild is currently progressing through mythic, currently working on Kilrogg. My trinket options are Mythic Pebble, and then Heroic Discordant Chorus and Unending Hunger. I also have Heroic Anzu's and Warlord's Unseeing Eye for fights where my survivability is an issue. I know that Pebble is generally frowned upon because it's so under budget, but I was wondering if the big ilvl difference between it and my other trinkets is enough to bridge the gap. None of my trinkets are Warforged or Socketed.

Which two trinkets would you guys suggest for maximum DPS? Thanks!

Deleted
    Heroic EDH if you can get it

Blood has a butt-ton of situational cooldowns. Good choices would be Heroic Empty Drinking Horn, Heroic Discordant Chorus (I saw that you mentioned) and Heroic Unending Hunger. I'm personally running Mythic versions of Unending Hunger and Discordant Chorus on Mythic Archimonde Progression, our kit is pretty awesome. But as for you at the moment, run Heroic Discordant and Anzu's Cursed Plume until you can get Unending Hunger or Empty Drinking Horn then replace the Anzu's if you find yourself not needing that extra defense. Also if you're playing as Breath of Sindragosa Blood, make sure you opt for a HEAVY multistrike build. Enchants/Gems and try to get that Stat in every slot.

Thanks for the replies guys. I used Heroic Unending Hunger and Heroic Anzu's last night when we took down Kilrogg. I also switched to a maximum mitigation build using Defile to make things as easy for the healers as I could while we're all still learning the fight. And yeah, my BoS build has ~3050 MS unbuffed.

Stupid Pebble. Why aren't you better?

Mythic Pebble definitely beats heroic DC on ST.