Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Horrible truth about RT (Russia Today)

well, I didn't find English version or even with good subs. But probably you can get what going on here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML_IjppR_SU

added
    they finally translate it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQQwBfux9i0
    Last edited by Visor; 2015-12-15 at 09:23 AM.

Deleted
    What's going on here

Deleted
    What?

I think a bear with money would be pretty awesome.

Deleted
    In fact no, I can not get what going on here

The guy who started RT was BFFs with Putin, would still be but he died mysteriously.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    It is pretty funny, it is a satire that is basically making fun of people who say that RT is beholden to Putin.

It is nice that they are making fun of themselves, but I still say RT is pretty much a propaganda news outlet for Russia:

This guy was actually taken seriously...
    This guys told his opinion. This is some kind of criminal now? Different ppl have different opinions. Major idea of Russia Today provide not only one point of view. Much better when you have many different points and can decide what actually going on. But right now its pretty hard to see anything different :/.

10+ Year Old Account
    A conspiracy theory it technically an opinion, yes. But legitimate news outlets should not put conspiracy theory nuts on TV, and give them 10 minutes to spout their Anti-West conspiracy.
    I don't see any conspiracy actually. Also when I see at every channel something like "evil Putin eat kids" I cannot really trust all of them. When every1 have only 1 opinion that mean only 1 thing - every1 lie. Same opinions only in a jail and madhouse. Fk conspiracy. I want good old news where I can hear different ppl with different point of view. I want to see French point of view and Spain point of view but all countries just copy/paste Washington point of view. Ppl pretty lazy or journalism ain't profession anymore? :/
    Last edited by Visor; 2015-12-11 at 10:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    This guys told his opinion. This is some kind of criminal now? Different ppl have different opinions. Major idea of Russia Today provide not only one point of view. Much better when you have many different points and can decide what actually going on. But right now its pretty hard to see anything different :/.
    When did 'declassified documents show that there is no such thing as ISIS, they are trained by U.S. military' become an opinion and not a statement of fact? In his opinion there are declassified documents? Opinions don't obsolete you from scrutiny, something that the speaker in the video received none of.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see any conspiracy actually. Also when I see at every channel something like "evil Putin eat kids" I cannot really trust all of them. When every1 have only 1 opinion that mean only 1 thing - every1 lie. Same opinions only in a jail and madhouse. Fk conspiracy. I want good old news where I can hear different ppl with different point of view.
    Are you seeing "evil Putin eat kids" an opinion as well? Because that's absurd...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't sound that bad at first, but he really goes off the deep end.. It has no place in a news coverage about the Paris attacks on international television.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are you seeing "evil Putin eat kids" an opinion as well? Because that's absurd...
    I saw many "profs" of Russian invasion to Ukraine. Because US military said.... "we saw it".....in twitter and facebook! Did you see any evidence from satellite or even simple photos? Well, i'm not. But I hear about "invasion" pretty often. And still cannot find any evidence. They haven't even journalists here but have some kind of info. HOW? Facebook and twitter? Oh, common! I want to see evidences but this I see only bullshit in CNN. If RT talking about "conspiracy" - its ok. I simply don't believe into every shit that i saw. But I want at least see what they are thinking. And what thinking other ppl. Maybe they are wrong. Maybe. BUt i want to see this. Not god damn copy/paste.

p.s. btw finally watched this video completely xD. Well, I cannot say I have same opinion. It sounds pretty strange. But he thinks like that. And I suppose not only him. You can think about this. Or you can say "wtf is that. Is it real?" - its your choice. But you have this choice. I'm talking about that. RT provides different point of view on some questions. Some of them probably too mad. Some of them interesting. You can agree or you can disagree.
    Last edited by Visor; 2015-12-11 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really, you have not seen the countless video/news reports of the Russian army in Ukraine... really?.... I mean....
    this guys using "social networks" as evidence? Well, I don't trust shit like this. It sooo easy to fabricate. Ukranian president have information about 200.000 of military from Russia. Well, I want to see a video with at least one division. Where they are hiding?
    Aint this story is true conspiracy lol? "we have information that 1 guy from Russia moved to Ukraine". Well....they have same border so why not? Several millions of Ukrainians travels to Russia and back every year. Where is myth in this story? Thousands ppl from Mexican Cartel live in US and kill ppl here. So Mexico attacked US in this case and this is a WAR? I don't think so.
    Last edited by Visor; 2015-12-11 at 11:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch the full thing. There are pictures, satellite photos, pictures of vehicles, people, etc...

You do not believe this, but you believe a conspiracy nut on RT... interesting, no?

I am Russia, I watch Russian TV, Putin and his other oligarch friends are messing up the country more and more.
    My Russian friend I want to see evidence. Not your fantasy. Please show me satellite photos of Russian army that was accepted by US military as evidence. I suppose you can easy do it because you live here and know what going on.

And as i said - no evidence in your video. This guy from video looking for a person who is russian and probably moved to Ukraine to fight here. Well, it can be true. So what? We know about American citizens who pledging to ISIS. Does this mean US support ISIS?
    Last edited by Visor; 2015-12-11 at 11:34 PM.

My Russian friend I want to see evidence. Not your fantasy. Please show me satellite photos of Russian army that was accepted by US military as evidence. I suppose you can easy do it because you live here and know what going on.
    He just did show you....

RT: we're totally not state propaganda. Super cereal guys. For realz.

And as i said - no evidence in your video. This guy from video looking for a person who is russian and probably moved to Ukraine to fight here. Well, it can be true. So what? We know about American citizens who pledging to ISIS. Does this mean US support ISIS?
    What would qualify as evidence to you? Didn't the US release satellite photos that Russia claimed were just from a video game?
    Last edited by Fayolynn; 2015-12-11 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    He just did show you....
    very funny. He show me what? I can make same news for 500$ in Latvia. Pay 20$ to every a pedestrian and I'll get even better "evidence". Many talks, no photos. No military corpses. NOTHING.

- - - Updated - - -

People like you enable Putin to stay in power, and he will only make Russia more and more like the СССР, with bread and milk lines; Only instead of a star with Lenin on it, it will be Putin.
    Ppl like you destroyed Jugoslavia, Iraq and Libia. Who provide fake evidence and stable countries was completely destroyed. And now we have much troubles in EU because all this refugees come here now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    What would qualify as evidence to you?
    Battalion of Russian tanks for example. Lets start from simple things

Battalion of Russian tanks for example. Lets start from simple things
    So 18 tanks? But how do we verify they are Russian without the Russians admitting it?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is pretty funny, it is a satire that is basically making fun of people who say that RT is beholden to Putin.

It is nice that they are making fun of themselves, but I still say RT is pretty much a propaganda news outlet for Russia:
    The Russia Today PR president during an interview in her office showed she has a "little red phone" that goes directly to Putin like she is his national defense director.
    That news outlet is complete bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is cccp? New brand of coca-cola?
    I think ppl of Russia can decide what they want. Do they loves Putin? Ok. Strange choice but I don't really care. I was in Russia at this Spring and didnt see anything horrible for all 6 days. Bread and milk? You fking kidding me? Moscow is the only EU city where I saw hi speed free Wi-Fi absolutely EVERYWHERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Threadly reminder to ignore sub 1k post count pro-Russian posters.
    I typically ignore pro-Russian posters regardless of poster count. I don't like how Russia treats people like gays or trans.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?