Trump trolls Jeb Bush

Did anyone else see this? I just now saw it. I honestly got a good chuckle out of this.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-campaign-web/

People who visit JebBush.com are being redirected to the official campaign website for Republican presidential rival Donald Trump.

Mr. Bush’s official website is jeb2016.com, but unwitting supporters who visit JebBush.com are being rerouted to Mr. Trump’s website.

A spokeswoman for the Trump campaign told The Hollywood Reporter that they had nothing to do with the switch.

The JebBush.com domain name is currently registered to Fabulous.com PTY Ltd., a company that specializes in managing Internet domain accounts, The Daily Caller reported. The website was most recently updated on Nov. 21.

According to CNN, Mr. Bush could have purchased JebBush.com for $250,000 earlier in the campaign, but chose not to.

Two other domain names, JebBushforPresident.com and JebBushforPresident.net, are not operated by the Bush campaign.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Trump is smart and his team is super smart. Trump is using a symmetrical tactics on these career politicians and they are getting wrecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Trump is smart and his team is super smart. Trump is using a symmetrical tactics on these career politicians and they are getting wrecked.

Agree. Like him or not. What another "independent " has had so much publicity in a presidential race? What other politician has ever had a serious shot at winning a primary?

And other rich people failed to garner this exposure so it isn't the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

The company who owns JebBush.com wanted to sell the domain to Jeb for a quarter of a million dollars. Jeb refused to buy so the company is redirecting to Trump out of spite.

Trump is not involved. Also it's not a troll it's just shitty.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The company who owns JebBush.com wanted to sell the domain to Jeb for a quarter of a million dollars. Jeb refused to buy so the company is redirecting to Trump out of spite.

Trump is not involved. Also it's not a troll it's just shitty.
    I thought cyber squatting was illegal. Call me wrong, then.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Based on my understanding, it seems like that company is doing some serious cybersquatting.

Also, Googleing Jeb Bush leads straight to jeb2016.com and not the other one mentioned. Unless some people are there still type in random URLs looking for stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    Agree. Like him or not. What another "independent " has had so much publicity in a presidential race? What other politician has ever had a serious shot at winning a primary?

And other rich people failed to garner this exposure so it isn't the money.
    Its not only that, he is dictating the conversation, the rest of them have been drowned out and must resort to playing his game. They have to go off script and its not something they have ever had to do. I don't think trump has ever read a speech written by someone else.

Its not only that, he is dictating the conversation, the rest of them have been drowned out and must resort to playing his game. They have to go off script and its not something they have ever had to do.
    It's actually kind of fascinating to watch. Trump's script is something like, say a ridiculous thing, get free air time, spin the ridiculous thing, win.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    It's actually kind of fascinating to watch. Trump's script is something like, say a ridiculous thing, get free air time, spin the ridiculous thing, win.
    You forgot one thing: if he gets challenged he'll follow with "I'm not going to bother to factcheck everything I say, whatever".

His audience is that easy and he knows it.

Trump's slogan really should be

"A grin everyday"

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You forgot one thing: if he gets challenged he'll follow with "I'm not going to bother to factcheck everything I say, whatever".

His audience is that easy and he knows it.
    I think you may be a bit wrong there. Or right. Who knows.

The brilliance in trump is he is playing the media. He is capitalizing on that Kardashian type fame. Like it or not, we all know him. He probably is more well known than Jeb BUSH. You know how nuts that is? That's the power of the media.

He can win the primary just by drowning out his opposition. If people have no clues who is running in that huge pile of republicans , but they know trump, he's gonna win
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

The brilliance in trump is he is playing the media. He is capitalizing on that Kardashian type fame. Like it or not, we all know him. He probably is more well known than Jeb BUSH. You know how nuts that is? That's the power of the media.

He can win the primary just by drowning out his opposition. If people have no clues who is running in that huge pile of republicans , but they know trump, he's gonna win
    Could he not win the election the same way?

All I know about Hilary really is her husband and that she looks to have committed treason yet wasn't charged for it.

All I really know of Bernie is his sad face as a couple of angry black women took over his rally and he hung his head in shame..

The democratic party understand they are eventually going to have to send someone to face Trump right...?

He actually said that when confronted about his twitter post about blacks and false crime statistics. He doesn't care if he's spewing bs because he knows his audience is dumb enough to not care. Says more about the people rooting for him really.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    He actually said that when confronted about his twitter post about blacks and false crime statistics. He doesn't care if he's spewing bs because he knows his audience is dumb enough to not care. Says more about the people rooting for him really.

That's cool and all. What I was getting at is I think his main tactic is dominating the media. Not relying on the ignorance of supporters.

Romney tried that shit and it backfired hard.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Could he not win the election the same way?

All I know about Hilary really is her husband and that she looks to have committed treason yet wasn't charged for it.

All I really know of Bernie is his sad face as a couple of angry black women took over his rally and he hung his head in shame..

The democratic party understand they are eventually going to have to send someone to face Trump right...?
    Democrats try to outdue each other in pc lingo. Always taking from the rich and giving to the poor, now the rich are the people just getting by with a little for savings. The democrats have hurt the integrity of the structure. Lets import 1/3 of the population in a short period of time from god knows where and it doesn't matter if they share our values, just bring em all on in.

Democrats try to outdue each other in pc lingo. Always taking from the rich and giving to the poor, now the rich are the people just getting by with a little for savings. The democrats have hurt the integrity of the structure. Lets import 1/3 of the population in a short period of time from god knows where and it doesn't matter if they share our values, just bring em all on in.
    Them poor rich people. Their kids have to eat gold instead of diamonds. The horror, the horror.