Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why is it different if it's Legacy or FoS?

Something I want back is rare mount drops giving a FoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Legacy/FoS tabs are confusing, it's a mess, they left achievement to be completed while it's not doable anymore; they just screw up but after that they did not really change anything because it has certainly one of the lowest priority over all their tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    It's things like The Immortal and The Undying that make this distinction fuzzy. The raid content is still there but is it really that the achievement was removed or just turned off?
    'Undying' and 'Immortal', you can call the 'exception to the rule', as while the raid content is still there, indeed. You can ask Blizzard if their presence in the 'Legacy' tab is intended or accidental, but assuming it's intentional, my guess it's because it's a type of achievement that doesn't exist anymore. There was no 'undying'-type achievements after Naxxramas. Naxx was the first and only achievement of its kind.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    They really need to clean that thing up. Split into two categories:
    -obtainable stuff that awards no points
    -unobtainable (legacy) stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    'Undying' and 'Immortal', you can call the 'exception to the rule', as while the raid content is still there, indeed. You can ask Blizzard if their presence in the 'Legacy' tab is intended or accidental, but assuming it's intentional, my guess it's because it's a type of achievement that doesn't exist anymore. There was no 'undying'-type achievements after Naxxramas. Naxx was the first and only achievement of its kind.
    Like the person above you said there were achievements for ulduar : conqueror of ulduar(25man), champion of ulduar (10man)

Quote Originally Posted by Shuffels View Post
    Like the person above you said there were achievements for ulduar : conqueror of ulduar(25man), champion of ulduar (10man)
    Right. I forgot about those. Still, doesn't invalidate what I said, at all. There were no more achievements of that kind, at all, moving on, so it goes into the 'Legacy' tab.

And thank god for that lol. We nearly missed out on Immortal because of people fucking up Ice Tombs on Sindragosa. I don't think I'd have the patience to do Immortal Cataclysm, Mist, and WoD raids.

And thank god for that lol. We nearly missed out on Immortal because of people fucking up Ice Tombs on Sindragosa. I don't think I'd have the patience to do Immortal Cataclysm, Mist, and WoD raids.
    Y'know... I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not by mention Sindragosa instead of Sapphiron, since Sindy is from ICC... but both fights involve entombing a player or two...

legacy robbed me of a few thousand achievement points so i scrap that all-together but whatever.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Y'know... I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not by mention Sindragosa instead of Sapphiron, since Sindy is from ICC... but both fights involve entombing a player or two...
    Meant Sapphiron

Er, they don't need to remove them, the idea is fine. Like everything in WoW it's a bit inconsistent is all. They could clean it up a bit.

I do NOT want my feats cluttered up with all my old CM/PG achievements and other nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so glad they stopped doing those achievements. Horrible experience. Got Immortal but one clumsy tank meant I never got Undying. Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Legacy Is no longer Attainable.

Feats of Strength are as they always were.

What's so confusing?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Legacy Is no longer Attainable.

Feats of Strength are as they always were.

What's so confusing?
    Actually, legacy are achievements that are no longer attainable AND that are not impressive enough to be considered a "Feat of Strength". Apparently that last part is difficult to understand.