Deleted

Malicious, illegal ad.

Can't give you a screenshot because I'm on my iPad, but I just got an ad that wanted to sell me a League of Legends team and ELO boosts.
    Blazer-something.

Barring the fact that you could have taken a screenshot by pressing the home and power button, and that we have a thread for bad ads but you made a new one, and that the ad didn't redirect you so its not as dirty as the ones that want you to download their app, and that your description of the actual ad is lacking...

I wonder if MMO-C really cares about non-WoW game ads. I wonder if this has ever happened.

Selling LoL boosts is not "illegal" lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Barring the fact that you could have taken a screenshot by pressing the home and power button, and that we have a thread for bad ads but you made a new one, and that the ad didn't redirect you so its not as dirty as the ones that want you to download their app, and that your description of the actual ad is lacking...

I wonder if MMO-C really cares about non-WoW game ads. I wonder if this has ever happened.
    Sheesh, does everyone here have this strange need to be snide and condescending all the time?

I was just teaching you how to use your iPad and how to better report bad ads. The reality is what you described isn't enough so it'll probably never be found.

If MMO-C even considers LoL boost ads against their ethics.