Mythic Tyrant advice

Looking for tips and advice for tackling Mythic Tyrant (DPS wise), spec, talents, trinkets wise. On the few pulls we've had it's not looking like BoS is lining up that well with the key phases of the fight.

Deleted
    Use a ring and BoS on the pull, then it'll be back up for when you need it, the 60-40% burn phase

Deleted
    either spec is fine just play what your comfortable with, imo this is the one fight u can justify frost on but as antenora said BoS is better if u can play it well plus u can ams soak for fat breaths

Deleted
    You can pretty much play which ever spec you feel most comfortable with.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Use a ring and BoS on the pull, then it'll be back up for when you need it, the 60-40% burn phase
    Lol was just gonna post on same topic

For BoS, pop everything on the pull then save the 2nd BoS for 3min or when it's up and ams to keep it going during p2? Think we are holding ring and lust for 3min cds tonight.

As above someone said about play what you are comfortable with- I think I did just as good with NP and DC mythic trinket. Gronn tooth was anywhere from 30-45% up time so that's a staple on this fight over mythic UeH
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Yeah, no i just can't see NP being close to bos for this. I will give it a go tonight and see maybe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Lol was just gonna post on same topic

For BoS, pop everything on the pull then save the 2nd BoS for 3min or when it's up and ams to keep it going during p2? Think we are holding ring and lust for 3min cds tonight.

As above someone said about play what you are comfortable with- I think I did just as good with NP and DC mythic trinket. Gronn tooth was anywhere from 30-45% up time so that's a staple on this fight over mythic UeH
    I think our 3 minute cds in our last kill came up half way through the bl.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Yeah, no i just can't see NP being close to bos for this. I will give it a go tonight and see maybe.
    For me, it's under by about 10k dps. I hover in the top 6 area. BoS it spikes up and down.. not the best BoS player after months of practice still...

Anyway was thinking maybe defile until p3 progression starts since boss does not move much and can hit the add too. All guides online are pre DK buffs and item boost
    Filthy Casual

BoS especially for the 60-40% burn in p2 no way you can beat BoS damage playing necrotic plague or defile.

Deleted
    This is the perfect fight for BoS. You have a good soak on pull. Your ST nuke dps is very important in phase 2 and there are alot of sources to soak. Phase 3 has heavy increased dmg lining up perfectly for the last BoS + soak sources. Tyrant is probably the fight where you are hurting yourself the most by not using BoS.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HVIIDLYS View Post
    This is the perfect fight for BoS. You have a good soak on pull. Your ST nuke dps is very important in phase 2 and there are alot of sources to soak. Phase 3 has heavy increased dmg lining up perfectly for the last BoS + soak sources. Tyrant is probably the fight where you are hurting yourself the most by not using BoS.
    The initial burst damage is awesome when done correctly, but I am also liking frost on this fight too. High HB damage but SR us tuff since I keep forgetting it's 35% as frost
    Filthy Casual