Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I'd like to change my answer. On 2 different Christmas's, I got a haunted Guns N' Roses t-shirt and possessed Cartman toy. I swear this is all the truth.

Cartman: It was only supposed to say 1 thing every time you set it down to compress the button underneath. The phrase was "Fuck you, I'm going home!" The scary part is, it was annoying because it kept talking with no one touching it so I took out the batteries......but it still spoke. It started saying unprogrammed things like "Go fuck yourself" or "Suck cock stupid punk!" I live alone but it was in a different spot everyday when I came home. I put it in a kitchen trash bag and sent it down the chute but it was on my table waiting for me after school. I finally got rid of it by giving it away to someone unsuspecting.

T-shirt: Someone regifted their Guns N' Roses t-shirt to me and I didn't want it either. I threw it out 4 times and found it back in my closet. I gave it to a friend moving away and found it back in my closet. I gave it to a classmate at school when I moved; 2 days later he told me he couldn't find it, but I found it in my new closet a week later. I drew a big X on it with a permanent black marker, cut it into 8 pieces then my friend threw it in the trash can behind McDonald's on her way home. I found it in my closet a week later in one piece with the X on it! My friend, sister, and I were horrified! I had to burn it in a metal trash can in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pants, I don't wear pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Cash. Don't get me wrong, I like getting money, it's generally my go-to gift option when someone says "What do you want for Christmas?!"

However, one year, someone got creative with a $100 gift. She gave me a big box, with 175 small, wrapped boxes inside of it. In each of those were some filler paper, and some times a one dollar bill. It took forever, made a gigantic mess, and I got laughed at the whole time.

The gift was great in my book, but the delivery was terrible (for me).
    I know a couple that got 1k in coins hidden inside barrels filled with gravel (wedding gift), believe me, yours was better .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    ... What.....
    I see people mentioning "dragon dildo" like the 5th time on these forums already. Is this a thing I am not aware of?

Oh, never mind, just googled it... WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Got a beard trimmer and I didn't even have a beard at the time. I have a beard now but I've bought a much better beard trimmer.

Probably the best gift I've received is a Seiko SARB033 watch. It's not as expensive as my Rolex or Omega watches, but it's still a very nice watch and has its own place in my collection; I put it on a leather strap though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a bible from my grandparents. I have never read a word out of it but some reason still keep it. I think I was planning on cutting a hole in the pages to use it as a hidden stash or something.

My older brother gave me a business card for his therapist tucked inside a Christmas card one year. He's the one that's been in therapy for nearly two decades, is on medication, and has been temporarily committed before for his issues, but he thinks I'm the one who needs help with anger management...

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    My older brother gave me a business card for his therapist tucked inside a Christmas card one year. He's the one that's been in therapy for nearly two decades, is on medication, and has been temporarily committed before for his issues, but he thinks I'm the one who needs help with anger management...
    Does that make you angry? lol

There are only a couple people I trust to get me presents. My dad's gf -- she's super perceptive and intuitive, and will find things I need before I know I needed them. And my own gf, but that's only because we go christmas shopping together and I buy something for her and she buys something for me. Everyone else may have good intentions, but it never turns out right. Oh thanks, a flash drive... I have like 20 of these now. Oh thanks, crappy headphones... guess I'll stash them somewhere just in case. Oh thanks, a crappy knife set.... uhhh, you know my knife roll already has about $500 worth of good knives? Whatever.

Anyway, I prefer just getting cash, a pre-paid Visa card, or nothing at all.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poundmax View Post
    I've always considered myself to be a good and personable gift giver. I got this from my wife of 5 years last year:

she didn't even wrap it
    good girls..

chew gum

Dutch version of christmas is a hateful event for me. Suprises! blech. Luckily my sister decided to breed so we can return to pretend Sint-nicolas really excists (for abit, that feast is going to be vilified by the UN anyway). Bad gifts? Really hard to remember apart from an aunt who purchased the wrong pokemon cards. Ugh.

Im more iffed with the weather at christmas time, it should be below 8C and not around the 14-15C... seems im in bad luck this year once more, goodbye christmas feeling. (It really destroys my rest of the year if its too hot during christmas)

Nothing. Got it every year for 10 years now.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.