Thread: Blood dk bug?

Blood dk bug?

I think I found a bug where Scent of Blood is not being consumed when you Death strike in unholy presence NO scent of blood charges were being consumed at all.

Heres the video youtube(dot)com/watch?v=NeSzXt8sCcY

Heres my armory link battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Scharlotte/simple

Some more info is that it was consuming the charges when I swapped back to blood presence.

I was basically running around tanaan spamming death strike.
    Last edited by antisphere06; 2015-12-14 at 04:44 AM.

dark succor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by Garalon View Post
    dark succor?
    It might have been but im pretty sure it was happening when I was fighting one on one. Ill review my video when it gets uploaded.

*EDIT, yeah its still happening I even went to a training dummy and there were no dark succor procs at all and it appears to be just me, it even worked after a re-log. I talked with a couple other blood dk's one was 730 ilvl and he couldn't get it to work.
    Last edited by antisphere06; 2015-12-14 at 03:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do the stacks give increased healing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Do the stacks give increased healing?
    It appears so, 99,000 heal in Blood Presence and 99,000 in Unholy.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's interesting. Not really something you can use for example in a raid but still pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    That's interesting. Not really something you can use for example in a raid but still pretty interesting.
    Actually, i'm thinking it might be extremely useful in a raid as long as you manage your RP and swap presences at the correct times.
    It might also help out with soloing, ill have to test it out more when I get home. My works internet is not all that great.

I gave it a bit of testing (only on dummies) and it did consume my buff (and increased healing), however, even if someone found a way to consistently replicate this, I do not think it would ever be a good idea to do anyways, for 1 simple reason, you do not gain blood shield when not in blood pres. so even if you were able to squeeze in a little more healing (at the loss of some RP) you would lose out on the shield.