Poll: Where do you have the computer located?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Mine's on a rolling 2 drawer cabinet, which is a bit lower than the desk, though it was on the floor in my prior setup for about 14 months. It got dirty enough to take apart and clean, but I've seen much much worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my wooden floor under my desk's corner, I have a cat and extremely fury dog. Clean the PC only when the front panel's filter is filled with fur or the USB slot which I try to fit something is "kinda dusty". No cooling issues 2x side fans, 1 front, 1 top and 2 back fans . Sadly my desk cannot fit my PC. Fitting a 19'' and 22'' monitors on the table with 2 small speakers was a nightmare.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2015-12-15 at 02:07 PM.

Deleted
    My desk has a lower compartment that's raised above the floor so I put it in there. It'd be cooler on top but it's fine.

I put mine on the floor, otherwise it will keep throwing dust at your face due to its coolers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use a small kitchen table for a desk, so it goes on my desk instead of on the carpet.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Floor, as long as you're not a filthy cave-dwelling person, you really won't have to clean it every week while it's on the floor. And by having it on the floor you easily lower the noise by a significant amount. Having more desk space is also a nice thing to have.

Floor. I understand people with a large desk or pets might wanna move it from the ground but else...

l2vaccum if you are that filthy :P

Anyway even my build is way to noisy for my liking, so pc closer to my ears would suck.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2015-12-15 at 07:11 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

On desk, above my head on a hutch atm.