Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Dumbest FanFiction you ever wrote/read?

For those who make or read fanfictions, what was the dumbest fanfiction you ever read anywhere or wrote yourself?

I think the stupidest fanfic I've ever read was this hilarious Soul Eater crossover fanfic that killed a least a quarter of my brain cells.

I'm not sure how this thread will go...but have you, you know...looked at some of the Sonic fan stuff?

Even a peek?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm not sure how this thread will go...but have you, you know...looked at some of the Sonic fan stuff?

Even a peek?
    Are you talking about Sonichu?

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Mass Effect Indoctrination Theory. Whoever came up with it probably was in divorce with logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Are you talking about Sonichu?
    The rabbit hole has no ending, I'll tell you that much. Sonichu is merely the surface, a stepping stone if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The rabbit hole has no ending, I'll tell you that much. Sonichu is merely the surface, a stepping stone if you will.
    Is it weird I watch reviews of Sonichu on YouTube for laughs?

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Is it weird I watch reviews of Sonichu on YouTube for laughs?
    I mean...everyone's got their own way of-YES.

Honestly though, almost any big series has some really, really weird fanfics.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    What are you talking about? This is pure comedy gold and if we learned anything from Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey it's that a story doesn't have to be good to be made into a movie. It just has to appeal to turning on emo teenage girls and sexless middle aged women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything I wrote.

When I was younger, back in the beginning of the online fanfiction and gay erotic forums, I tried my hand at writing a few things. Most are gone now (it's been 15 years, at least), but I won't forget how cringe-worthy my crap really was. I learned then that I'm not a writer; I can recognize when someone is outputting a higher level of prose but I would never be the one to do it myself.

Deleted
    We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then....
    "What the fuck are you doing Motherfuckers"
    It was dumbledore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Everything I wrote.

When I was younger, back in the beginning of the online fanfiction and gay erotic forums, I tried my hand at writing a few things. Most are gone now (it's been 15 years, at least), but I won't forget how cringe-worthy my crap really was. I learned then that I'm not a writer; I can recognize when someone is outputting a higher level of prose but I would never be the one to do it myself.
    You should recreate an excerpt.

10+ Year Old Account
    We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then....
    "What the fuck are you doing Motherfuckers"
    It was dumbledore.
    Nothing grinds my gears more than completely unrealistic character personalities.

Now there is some great Harry Potter fan fiction, mostly by https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1265079/Lomonaaeren, but it's virtually all gay Harry/Draco slash.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    You should recreate an excerpt.
    Oh hell no.

Everything I wrote.

We all have our bad stories of youth. I made a story when I was 11 about an anthropomorphic chinchilla that praticed martial arts and her half-leopard/half-lion sidekick...

I was a weird child...

10+ Year Old Account
    We all have our bad stories of youth. I made a story when I was 11 about an anthropomorphic chinchilla that praticed martial arts and her half-leopard/half-lion sidekick...

I was a weird child...
    That really doesn't sound too bad.

Once upon a time on ABC.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Nothing grinds my gears more than completely unrealistic character personalities.

Now there is some great Harry Potter fan fiction, mostly by https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1265079/Lomonaaeren, but it's virtually all gay Harry/Draco slash.

Oh hell no.
    Oh god, has anyone mentioned Twilight fanfics yet? I swear they literally reproduce naturally, I've never seen so many fanfics dedicated to such a tasteless series.

This is coming from a guy who enjoyed a fanfic crossover between Avatar: The Last Airbender and WoW where Aang is thrown into Azeroth, captured by the tauren and then sent to go help Hyjal during the Cataclysm... It was well written and matched their characters very well...

Deleted
    Oh god, has anyone mentioned Twilight fanfics yet? I swear they literally reproduce naturally, I've never seen so many fanfics dedicated to such a tasteless series.

This is coming from a guy who enjoyed a fanfic crossover between Avatar: The Last Airbender and WoW where Aang is thrown into Azeroth, captured by the tauren and then sent to go help Hyjal during the Cataclysm... It was well written and matched their characters very well...
    Unite the tribes Aang become one with the Water Spirit then crush stormwind and the filthy alliance scum? :X
    I wouldn't touch twilight with a ten feet pole after seeing the first 3-4 mins of the movie why would I read fanfiction about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    For those who make or read fanfictions, what was the dumbest fanfiction you ever read anywhere or wrote yourself?

I think the stupidest fanfic I've ever read was this hilarious Soul Eater crossover fanfic that killed a least a quarter of my brain cells.

Half-Life: Full Life Consequences. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs

A true classic.

Edit: "It's a good day to do what has to be done."

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't touch twilight with a ten feet pole after seeing the first 3-4 mins of the movie why would I read fanfiction about it?
    Sometimes the fanfiction is better than the "real" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pisshands View Post
    Half-Life: Full Life Consequences. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs

A true classic.
    They can't even spell enemies right. Tsk tsk.