Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's about not taking issue with people of different races, genders, orientations, religions, and what have you, because none of that affects you in any way, and does not fundamentally define any individual's character or value as an individual.
    You have a tendency to hyperbolize. Of course they affect you in some way. Religion affects you - you can see it in the news any given week. You've probably never met a religious person - it defines their life quite strongly. They live by those moral codes. These are serious convictions, which influence behaviour. Of course sexuality influences behaviour, it's almost too basic a point that anyone who isn't asexual should understand. A person derives their character from all these things - race, religion, gender.

You're working under the assumption that essentially everybody doesn't interact with anyone else in society on a meaningful basis.

Deleted
    This shit happens on all sides. Ive seen people discuss grammar for 20 pages because someone said "minorities should stop playing the minorty card for everything".

Both PC and racist people suck. Why? Because they cant listen and read for shit and only hear what they want to hear, eventhough they pretend they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    This shit happens on all sides. Ive seen people discuss grammar for 20 pages because someone said "minorities should stop playing the minorty card for everything".

Both PC and racist people suck. Why? Because they cant listen and read for shit and only hear what they want to hear, eventhough they pretend they do.
    Problem is race realist have science to back them up..

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    These are not minor thing.. by sweeping this under the rug you hide the advantages and yes the disadvantages each race possess.What if though selective breeding we could keep the strengths but minimize the weakness?

A entire field of study for the betterment of man kind is currently closed to us due to extremely ignorant beliefs of racial equality.
    Designer babies will likely solve all of that, without the creep factor of Dr. Strangelove-esque "breeding".

Deleted
    only a fool tolerates everything

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Here is a race breakdown:

Human
    Elf
    Orc

Those are different "races". Because they are different spices. All current humans are homo sapiens sapiens.
    That isn't a correct label. It is so from the massive social taboo in studying and classifying it... call it breeds if you wise but it is past time we take a honest look into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Tolerance" has become more about the idea of acceptance than actual tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Designer babies will likely solve all of that, without the creep factor of Dr. Strangelove-esque "breeding".
    It actually is essentially the same thing.. just slightly quicker and far less fun.

Deleted
    Problem is race realist have science to back them up..
    I heard an interesting theorie about races in relation to climate.

You know how global warming happens everywhere, and its getting warmer and warmer in the west?
    All countries where dark skinned people live are fucking HOT. But thats logical: Warmth is attracted to the dark.

Hence global warming is an immigration issue rather than a ecological one.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Those are different "races". Because they are different spices. All current humans are homo sapiens sapiens.
    I'm not sure why you equate species and race, when race has its own distinct place, both socio-culturally and biologically.

You already admitted differences in genetics that fall neatly along the racial lines.

I heard an interesting theorie about minorities.

You know how global warming happens everywhere, and its getting warmer and warmer in the west?
    All countries where dark skinned people live are fucking HOT. But thats logical: Warmth is attracted to the dark.

I don't understand what this has to do with the topic?

Deleted
    I don't understand what this has to do with the topic?
    We were talking races werent we?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    "Tolerance" has become more about the idea of acceptance than actual tolerance.
    It's a pretty insulting term when you think about it. You're basically saying you can tolerate their existence. If someone comes up to you and says they can tolerate you, it wouldn't be the progressive, inclusive term some think it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard an interesting theorie about races in relation to climate.

I just, wow.............

We were talking races werent we?
    Yes and their differences what is it you are trying to get at? It is well know dark to black skin fairs better in hot sunny climates... what was your point?

So hes saying like if someone is racist and saying we should get rid of all blacks, that idea is so intolerant that it shouldnt be tolerated?

oh wait nvm hes reffering to islam and how islam says you should be intolerant of gays/apostes-obviously the ONLY religion that does that, throw away that first amendment part about freedom of religion part! btw never censor racism you authoritarian regressive leftist!
    the hypocrisy is obviouss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I just, wow.............
    It was a comedian who concluded it :P Dont be intolerant towards my theories.

It actually is essentially the same thing.. just slightly quicker and far less fun.
    Well, without crotchety old men in wheelchairs sharing their 'perspective' on who should be fucking who.

Deleted
    Yes and their differences what is it you are trying to get at? It is well know dark to black skin fairs better in hot sunny climates... what was your point?
    Dont be intolerant towards my theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It's a pretty insulting term when you think about it. You're basically saying you can tolerate their existence. If someone comes up to you and says they can tolerate you, it wouldn't be the progressive, inclusive term some think it is.
    Here is the thing though, I tolerate FAR more things than I accept. Demanding that people accept anything is wrong, but tolerance is not.