10+ Year Old Account

How to beat RMD as Fireplay?

We are having trouble most of the time against RMD and it really seems to lose us a lot of games. Any tips or advice on how to beat them as RMD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shraug View Post
    We are having trouble most of the time against RMD and it really seems to lose us a lot of games. Any tips or advice on how to beat them as RMD?
    Wait you're playing RMD fire into RMD frost? You're just going to lose that all day unless your Druid is a god at setting up chains.. DB is not 40 yards how are going to set up a chain without someone feeding you with a stun? You need procs to swap even.. Get them stolen ASAP as soon as you go for a breath ring or breath poly.. You're basically playing handicapped. Also correct me if I'm wrong but I think breath is a disorient so you're gimping drs.. playing a dot class with a rogue only really works for RLx and costs him a glyph.. meh, Someone tell me if I'm crazy.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2015-12-17 at 08:27 PM.

Deleted
    simple

you don't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    simple

you don't
    Everyone is better with words than me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Wait you're playing RMD fire into RMD frost? You're just going to lose that all day unless your Druid is a god at setting up chains.. DB is not 40 yards how are going to set up a chain without someone feeding you with a stun? You need procs to swap even.. Get them stolen ASAP as soon as you go for a breath ring or breath poly.. You're basically playing handicapped. Also correct me if I'm wrong but I think breath is a disorient so you're gimping drs.. playing a dot class with a rogue only really works for RLx and costs him a glyph.. meh, Someone tell me if I'm crazy.
    Sorry, I mis spoke. We're playing as fireplay, and we have absolutely insane burst with the correct set up. Problem is, we have super small windows to set up since RMD CC's during our burst and even outside of it. Especially maps like Ruins of Lorderon, we can't LoS polys, etc. Any advice? Our current set up is:

HoJ > Psychic Scream > Blanket Priest Silence > Polymorph if possible

It works against most comps except RMD. Help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shraug View Post
    Sorry, I mis spoke. We're playing as fireplay, and we have absolutely insane burst with the correct set up. Problem is, we have super small windows to set up since RMD CC's during our burst and even outside of it. Especially maps like Ruins of Lorderon, we can't LoS polys, etc. Any advice? Our current set up is:

HoJ > Psychic Scream > Blanket Priest Silence > Polymorph if possible

It works against most comps except RMD. Help
    Hey sorry - yea. it's not any better though, you'll have to triple cc to kill anything if they're decent .. and if they're really good, you need 2/3 trinks.. just the way it is imo, it's rock and you're scissors .