Can mod's please start snipping episode 7 spoilers.

Seen people posting a few spoilers in random threads. Please snip em asap because it's an jerk move for those who aren't able to see it day 1. Eg someone posting major spoilers in the wow news thread is a prime example.

how are mod's meant to read every thread for spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by Interpreter View Post
    how are mod's meant to read every thread for spoilers?
    I meant as in be mindful in the reports they receive. I didn't mean skim 12 million threads.

Snape kills dumbeldore

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    How about you do the responsible thing and avoid the internet until you see the movie? I know dummies that had the movie spoiled on sites like ESPN and what not. If you don't want a spoiler in the age of trolls you have to avoid the internet at all costs.
    I agree Vegas but it doesn't help people putting them in the non spoiler threads that a lot of people read. I've literally just seen it but it's unfair on those who haven't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I agree Vegas but it doesn't help people putting them in the non spoiler threads that a lot of people read. I've literally just seen it but it's unfair on those who haven't yet.
    Its the risk you take. Walking dead is on a sunday night. When its on during the fall, I normally watch football and watch a recording of it on Monday. Monday at work I don't go on many sites and im careful who I talk to at work as to avoid the spoilers. If I don't want it ruined for me, its up to me to make sure that doesn't happen. People on the internet are assholes. If u don't want the movie ruined, avoid the place where assholes meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Its the risk you take. Walking dead is on a sunday night. When its on during the fall, I normally watch football and watch a recording of it on Monday. Monday at work I don't go on many sites and im careful who I talk to at work as to avoid the spoilers. If I don't want it ruined for me, its up to me to make sure that doesn't happen. People on the internet are assholes. If u don't want the movie ruined, avoid the place where assholes meet up.
    Like I said with Vegas I agree. The problem is take the wow news for this week with the whole Force Awakens guards. It's bait to post a spoiler in there for trolls. Problem is some people want to read it. I'm not saying I disagree with you but it should be handled a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Han Solo lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Report spoilers and we will infract and delete.