15+ Year Old Account

Hunter artifact 2 pets out

Was reading an article if this is true dammmmm..
    Cant wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Where? What? When? Have to give more info than that.

aw yes, now even higher dps loss on boss fights that disagree with pet pathing!

apart from that it isn't a bad idea. but an idea that'll make it to the retail release? not sure.

Deleted
    Hey, we can always hope that Blink Strikes becomes the default talent choice of its tier so we don't have to deal with pet pathing and slow target switching.

Those MM passives make me go .

15+ Year Old Account
    Titanstrike i hope us non bm hunters can use it when legion launches i think this would be fun as survival

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    Titanstrike i hope us non bm hunters can use it when legion launches i think this would be fun as survival
    Err... Survival will be a Melee spec when legion launches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...I never really looked at the BM relic since I was planning to play Survival...I was kinda hoping Demo would be able to control two demons, as a replacement since they're losing Meta...but hmm...really makes me tempted to play BM!

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Hmm...I never really looked at the BM relic since I was planning to play Survival...I was kinda hoping Demo would be able to control two demons, as a replacement since they're losing Meta...but hmm...really makes me tempted to play BM!
    Not exactly control 2 pets, rather have another retard AI follow the same commands your main pet does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Not exactly control 2 pets, rather have another retard AI follow the same commands your main pet does.
    I know pets aren't perfect...but I like them...besides I'm more of a PvP'er than a raider, less paths for pets to get stuck on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    aw yes, now even higher dps loss on boss fights that disagree with pet pathing!

apart from that it isn't a bad idea. but an idea that'll make it to the retail release? not sure.
    Fortunately theres been, what, 2 fights this expansion that had boss fights like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well at least BM will have some fun with pets when legion launches with 2 pets but nothing beats melee hunter

For BM there will be your standard pet, your guardian pet from the artifact, dire beast on a 10 second cooldown, procs to reset the direbeast cooldown, possibly stampede, and I'm pretty sure I remember some kind of pet proc from the artifact. Watch where you step because BM will be bringing an entire herd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Hopefully it will follow the same pet commands as the main pet. Would suck if it's always on assist and you need to switch targets. Having Hati run around like a retard trying to play catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpony View Post
    Having Hati run around like a retard trying to play catch up.
    Between the two brothers (Skoll and him), he's the special one.

Deleted
    So I'm guessing all BM hunters will be running with Skoll in Legion, glad i already have mine (although he's called Tiberius now) as I imagine he will be heavily camped for a while.

It looks like stampede has changed to no longer use pets from your stable but using random ones from the wild. Is that correct? If so I hope there's a glyph to change that as i fancy a pack of lightning wolves.
    Last edited by mmocac09a5aab5; 2015-12-21 at 04:30 PM.

I was watching a stream of surv hunter in alpha last week and saw something that raised an eyebrow. Dude jumped off a ledge rather than taking the path down, and his pet jumped off with him rather than following the path.

Does anyone know if pathing has actually been "fixed"/improved for Legion?