Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Res03 View Post
    This is trolling
    Don't know what region you play in, but here are some EU stuff.
    Stormscale is the place to be if you want to play horde pvp.
    Random bgs is lost most of the time, however my experience is, that from the morning and untill 11-12 the hordes got a much better win ratio on work days. Rest of the time it sucks to be horde in random bgs. Ashran is in my experience won most by horde, but in periods the alliance dominates - it changes sometimes - and it comes down to if anyone feels like leading and people listens - so it is the player mentality that determine who wins

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Still the closest thing to a fact about it.
    This means that there isn't any way for us to verify how accurate these numbers are, so do not take them as fact.
    So the closest thing to a fact is something the creator of the data tells everyone to not take as a fact from a different addon. Sounds legit.

Devs have noted to imbalance. And to say that there isnt carryover from the top Arena play to Random BGs is just stupid. Alliance is the PvP faction now a days. There were complaints when Horde was winning a few percentages more but now its like 75% win rate for Alliance. The only time that I even do random BGs anymore is with a premade. When I que just for fun as Horde, its always a loss. Always. Not only that Ally is in a premade nearly every game. Its fucking ridiculous.

Once Im finished killing M Archi with my current guild, I am going Alliance. Im tired of not having any chance in PvP.

If dont believe me go do random PvP for a week as Horde. I have friends that have Ally and Horde toons and refuse to PvP as Horde.

The sad thing there is no way for Blizz to fix it. The community has decided that if you want a fun PvP experience, you have to play Alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    When I random BG on Ally its always a loss. Horde have always won PvP more than Alliance in random BGs since the 11 years Ive played this game except for AV and IoC. So many Horde bots in those.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Well most of times in random bg's horde usually do win.
    I have been Horde for 9 years on multiple servers and have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Khovai View Post
    My friends and a lot of people I know from the guild I'm currently in transferred to the Alliance because of how awful it was to be Horde this expansion.

Garrisons are disgusting. The Horde Garrisons are a complete and utter joke. We might be Horde but we're not third world animals. You're stuck in the middle of the snow in this poorly designed Garrison vs Alliance where you're in the middle of this beautiful zone and right next to Ashran if you need to go there.

Questing was far more fun as Alliance as well. I don't remember any of the Horde quests or cinematics really. I just remember it feeling like it was taking entirely too long.

I know people are going to bring up the "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF RUINED PVP" because people need something to blame but that's not at all why any of the people I know transferred over. As Alliance, we win most of the BGs that I see and it won't change just because EMFH is gutted. People need a reason to go back to playing Horde where the faction feels interesting again.
    It's funny, I rerolled a toon on Horde and I thought their Garrisons had a lot more character to them, yeah it's a snowy area but I thought it was a lot nicer than the boring Nelf-esq forest alliance was stuck in (seriously I think I'm in fuckin ashenvale half the time) and that the horde garrisons had an overall more effective layout too. Though I do agree about the being distant part sucking since the continent they're in is so much further from Ashran and Volmar until you unlock Lv 3 portal and even Zangarmarsh for legendary turn-ins. So they could have at least artificially sped up our FPs.

About pvp it's funny too since I was mostly alliance player, I dreaded PvP so much because Horde almost always won from TBC through MoP, hell in MoP I only did two stupid BGs because it was required for the legendary (which is one of the most worst design decisions ever for that quest). Took hours to finally win the two because failiance sucked so much. But since I'd never bothered reading about the mass exodus, when I went Horde later this expansion and decided to do some BGs for ilvl boosting and mogging purposes, it was amazing how the times had changed and horde just crumpled in BGs, I had almost a full set of pvp gear from lockboxes before I had enough honor for the mog armor I wanted to buy. And everyone pretty much said the same thing when I asked in BGs, because the better players transferred to alliance (and presumably rerolling human if they could). So I ran a few on my alliance toons to check and sure enough, horde wasn't even a threat now from their perspective.
    Last edited by xezar; 2015-12-20 at 06:24 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Still the closest thing to a fact about it.
    Not even close.

http://www.wow-stats.info/bgwr01.html

Not as broken as the 66/33 in favor of alliance few months ago, at least it's playable.

Deleted
    Why are people saying alliance is op? I've done little but lose for two days straight as alliance.
    Today, I've won one big. One.

Is it because I'm an EU player and our horde isn't shit?

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    What does that matter? The number of top arena players is really miniscule. In regular joe arenas and battlegrounds it hardly makes a difference what the few top dogs are doing.
    But quite a few people are interested in PVP, and they know that humans is the best choice for it. They don't need to be pro arena players to want every edge they can get on their opponents. Even though the difference might not be huge, I think that the average human player today has more experience and knowledge than the average hordie wandering into a BG. Personally, I don't have much empirical data to support this, but when I did the garrison valor/conquest quest last week, it took me 19 losses before I could get my 4 wins. I don't pvp much, so I'm not a huge contribution, but I don't think a different player would have made much difference.
    Mother pus bucket!