Thread: Returning...

Returning...

So I played a long time ago, but I never got hutt cartel or shadows of revan. If I sub now I get both of those and the fallen empire content as long as I stay subbed or can I just cancel and remain with access to all three? They aren't really clear on this and I can't post on swtor forums to find out either...

If you subscribe you get all previous & current expansions forever. Even if you un-sub afterward.

hutt cartel or shadows of revan are paid expansions only you'll only get Fallen Empire if you re-sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Avyvxii View Post
    hutt cartel or shadows of revan are paid expansions only you'll only get Fallen Empire if you re-sub.
    That's incorrect, subbing for 1 month unlocks all the expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    That's incorrect, subbing for 1 month unlocks all the expansions.
    All expansions and already released chapters for KOTFE, up to chapter 9, and subbing now, you get you chapter 10, but if you lapse your sub before next month, you'll probably not be in the window for Chapter 11 and certainly if you stay un-subbed you would not have access to any other chapter going forward.
    Nothing and Everything

Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    All expansions and already released chapters for KOTFE, up to chapter 9, and subbing now, you get you chapter 10, but if you lapse your sub before next month, you'll probably not be in the window for Chapter 11 and certainly if you stay un-subbed you would not have access to any other chapter going forward.
    Until you subscribe again, at which point you'll receive all chapters released until that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 month subscription will let u access all of the expansions up to the latest which is great
    if you are not willing to say subbed just do 1 month now and 1 month after all the chapters are unlocked
    Retired