Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    racist !
    *boops Goldie*

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    *boops Goldie*
    *sneezes *

*sneezes *
    Ewwwwwwww why am i drippings with goo?

Ewwwwwwww why am i drippings with goo?
    because you are near a dragon and things happen

So that expansion stuff is pretty exciting. About time we get things like sub races and I would like to know what sparked someone like Anduinn to go after Undercity.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony
    Have a good one.

- - - Updated - - -

This Blizzcon diorama is pretty sweet. 10,000 different characters, all from Blizzcon attendees.

rawr
    morning peeps

I think im more excited for the classic servers.

eeew classic!

I didn't read into those as much, but if it was truly Classic (a.k.a Vanilla) it wouldn't be as good as many would think. I know I didn't like how Spriests didn't exist and Priests had a buff that increased ATTACK POWER.

Plus, who really enjoyed collecting 3 different sets of resistance gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I didn't read into those as much, but if it was truly Classic (a.k.a Vanilla) it wouldn't be as good as many would think. I know I didn't like how Spriests didn't exist and Priests had a buff that increased ATTACK POWER.

Plus, who really enjoyed collecting 3 different sets of resistance gear?
    Obviously i did

I was a Holy Paladin and was proud of it, yeah it took ages to kill something but i wasnt going to die doing it.

Obviously i did

I was a Holy Paladin and was proud of it, yeah it took ages to kill something but i wasnt going to die doing it.
    I'm not saying anyone can't like that, they can, but calling out the issues that Vanilla had is fine as well. Honestly, I found healing boring mostly because it was the only thing to do and most boss fights became "hit decursive until boss is dead".

Then again as a pally you were kind of godlike. Nothing like having 3 bars worth of HP.

Although Rogues not being fucking gods would be fun again. God do I hate them nowadays. They have WAY too many outs.

I'm not saying anyone can't like that, they can, but calling out the issues that Vanilla had is fine as well. Honestly, I found healing boring mostly because it was the only thing to do and most boss fights became "hit decursive until boss is dead".

Then again as a pally you were kind of godlike. Nothing like having 3 bars worth of HP.

Although Rogues not being fucking gods would be fun again. God do I hate them nowadays. They have WAY too many outs.
    I never had problems with Rogues, had enough ways of breaking stun. My friend tried dueling me, got me low then i would crit heal myself to full while he complained my ac was to high.

So long as they fix the massive bugs it should be fine.

I never had problems with Rogues, had enough ways of breaking stun. My friend tried dueling me, got me low then i would crit heal myself to full while he complained my ac was to high.

So long as they fix the massive bugs it should be fine.
    I'm talking about rogues right now. Currently I might as well just type "get on with it" and look at my web browser while they kill me as priests versus rogues, or any melee for that matter, is impossible, but back in Vanilla at the very least the rogue had to be perfect to keep me perfectly stunned and then kill me, but now it's 3 buttons and I'm dead.

I'm talking about rogues right now. Currently I might as well just type "get on with it" and look at my web browser while they kill me as priests versus rogues, or any melee for that matter, is impossible, but back in Vanilla at the very least the rogue had to be perfect to keep me perfectly stunned and then kill me, but now it's 3 buttons and I'm dead.
    I dont pvp anymore, the only time i did was in Vanilla or for holiday events.

I dont pvp anymore, the only time i did was in Vanilla or for holiday events.
    My only pvp'ing has been from the FFA pvp quests they have in Legion, with some BGs for the week you get extra stuff from them, but any melee now just destroys most casters before they get a chance. It's just great that casters can have another form of CC on them (interrupting/silence) that melee don't have to deal with as they practically removed all sources of disarm.

As for back in Vanilla it was an odd affair, really depended on if you got the drop on someone first. As for Rogues, the only way I could beat them as a shadow priest was my fear lasting just long enough, back when fear didn't immediately break off a stiff wind, for me to get a decent distance away and hammer them before they got back to me.

My only pvp'ing has been from the FFA pvp quests they have in Legion, with some BGs for the week you get extra stuff from them, but any melee now just destroys most casters before they get a chance. It's just great that casters can have another form of CC on them (interrupting/silence) that melee don't have to deal with as they practically removed all sources of disarm.

As for back in Vanilla it was an odd affair, really depended on if you got the drop on someone first. As for Rogues, the only way I could beat them as a shadow priest was my fear lasting just long enough, back when fear didn't immediately break off a stiff wind, for me to get a decent distance away and hammer them before they got back to me.
    Shadow priests were my nightmare. I raided on a pve realm but this one Horde Spriest would sit out side the crystal to MC and hope someone would gank him. Just so he could MC and drop you in the lave for an honour kill.

I only made it to Corporal back in the day.

Shadow priests were my nightmare. I raided on a pve realm but this one Horde Spriest would sit out side the crystal to MC and hope someone would gank him. Just so he could MC and drop you in the lave for an honour kill.

I only made it to Corporal back in the day.
    Farthest I made was Rank 4 or 5 in the old pvp system, and yeah shadow priests did that, or they used to do things like in this video. Mind the music of course.

I still remember classic, and that's exactly why I'm not. Any time period before you could queue for dungeons instead of sending someone off to trade chat for a few hours is not one I want to live in.

Though maybe with the improved hardware we've got now 40 man raiding will be less painful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.