Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/IjSDaLE.jpg?1[/MG]
    COWER BEFORE MY TRUE FORM
    BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!

(Finally caught up on Adventure Time since I heard the series finale is coming. It's good.)
    I need to catch up to it too, but that's only because CN sucked the last two years with any show that wasn't Teen Titans Go! That show ruined the entire channel and a couple of new versions of older shows.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Oh definitely. I'm a little surprised there was never a story about someone really hurting themselves, like a broken back or something.
    Yeah there's a trope for it.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SoftWater

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8380274944/h48B8F98D/[/IG]
    Can't blame that person for thinking that wasn't there, I could barely see it.

Can't blame that person for thinking that wasn't there, I could barely see it.
    Must of been one hell of window cleaner to get it that clean.

- - - Updated - - -

Must of been one hell of window cleaner to get it that clean.
    No doubt. Then again all we have is a grainy gif to see. If we were there I'm sure it would have been a bit more obvious.

[IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8966748416/h20588233/[/IM]
    At least they made it in the pool.

7+ Year Old Account
    This video is a few years old, but somehow I missed it until now. I know there have been a lot of "Twilight is immortal now and will have to watch her friends grow old and die" videos (too many to watch), but I had never seen this one...it's one of the saddest, but it also has a surprising ending. Get these invisible onion cutting ninjas out of my room. I actually have my own headcanon that because of the EOH, either all of them are immortal, or none of them are, and if one of them dies, they all will.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    This video is a few years old, but somehow I missed it until now. I know there have been a lot of "Twilight is immortal now and will have to watch her friends grow old and die" videos (too many to watch), but I had never seen this one...it's one of the saddest, but it also has a surprising ending. Get these invisible onion cutting ninjas out of my room. I actually have my own headcanon that because of the EOH, either all of them are immortal, or none of them are, and if one of them dies, they all will.

[video=youtube;HZDhMKk4tfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZDhMKk4tfg&feature=youtu.be[/vieo]
    I doubt if one dies they all do as that would be a bit strange and the Elements don't add to immortality. If they did then when Celestia and Luna lost connection to them they would have lost that, at least that seems like a decent theory.

7+ Year Old Account
    I doubt if one dies they all do as that would be a bit strange and the Elements don't add to immortality. If they did then when Celestia and Luna lost connection to them they would have lost that, at least that seems like a decent theory.
    Hm, now that's an interesting idea I didn't consider. What if the EOH were the reason that Celestia didn't age during Luna's imprisonment? I mean, they only stopped being connected to her once the mane 6 came along. Although I subscribe to the theory that they were connected to the elements even before they were born, because it was their connection to them that got them their cutie marks (serious fridge brilliance there). Even so, they aren't that old. I'd put them at a max age of 21-23 now (depending on how old they were at the beginning and exactly how much time has passed in-universe).
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2018-06-29 at 01:08 AM.

I've been cleaning out my .Minecraft folder of old stuff and I totally forgot I once played Minecraft Shower With Your Dad simulator.

And I missed out on like half the dad jokes!

Incredible. I am just a sucker for these.

Hm, now that's an interesting idea I didn't consider. What if the EOH were the reason that Celestia didn't age during Luna's imprisonment? I mean, they only stopped being connected to her once the mane 6 came along. Although I subscribe to the theory that they were connected to the elements even before they were born, because it was their connection to them that got them their cutie marks (serious fridge brilliance there). Even so, they aren't that old. I'd put them at a max age of 21-23 now (depending on how old they were at the beginning and exactly how much time has passed in-universe).
    I don't think Celestia was connected to them during Luna's imprisonment. After all they became quite lost and forgotten about and if she was connected to it she could probably sense them in some way, or just remembered them at all. I gotta wonder which one embodied which element though. Who can say if you can be connected to one before you are born, that would mean a destiny/fate thing going on.

I'd think the mane 6 are between 16-22, it just depends on how you want to see them really.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Celestia was connected to them during Luna's imprisonment. After all they became quite lost and forgotten about and if she was connected to it she could probably sense them in some way, or just remembered them at all. I gotta wonder which one embodied which element though. Who can say if you can be connected to one before you are born, that would mean a destiny/fate thing going on.

I'd think the mane 6 are between 16-22, it just depends on how you want to see them really.
    There is a destiny/fate thing going on. That's been made abundantly obvious, even back in season 1. Cutie Mark Chronicles pretty much outright said it. And if you go back and watch that episode now...each of them got their cutie marks by displaying their element (that they wouldn't even find until many years later), not by their talents. That's why they were all magically connected before they ever knew each other. Because they had their element connections their entire lives, long before they ever found them or even knew each other. Basically "the tree of harmony did it".

But yeah, I agree on the ages mostly. I'd put 16-17 at the absolute youngest the youngest of them could've possibly been in the first episode (we know Fluttershy is 1 year older than Pinkie but that's it). We don't know exactly how much time has passed...but we do know that seasons 1-3 all took place in 1 year. And going by summer sun celebrations, the 5th episode of season 8 is either 1 or 2 years after that (I'm watching for summer sun celebrations or any other way of measuring time - season 1 had a lot of episodes in anachronic order but the rest of them have been much more consistent). So we are either in the 3rd or 4th in-universe year at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://i.chzbgr.com/full/6491321856/hAD8D72C7/
    Faceplant.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm borrowing a term from a friend for this picture. "Weapons grade adorable" I mean, holy crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that from Wipeout?
    I love that show...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account

I'm borrowing a term from a friend for this picture. "Weapons grade adorable" I mean, holy crap.
    The most adorable character I've seen in animation

But yeah, I agree on the ages mostly. I'd put 16-17 at the absolute youngest the youngest of them could've possibly been in the first episode (we know Fluttershy is 1 year older than Pinkie but that's it). We don't know exactly how much time has passed...but we do know that seasons 1-3 all took place in 1 year. And going by summer sun celebrations, the 5th episode of season 8 is either 1 or 2 years after that (I'm watching for summer sun celebrations or any other way of measuring time - season 1 had a lot of episodes in anachronic order but the rest of them have been much more consistent). So we are either in the 3rd or 4th in-universe year at this point.
    I wouldn't go by random episodes for how much time has passed, when a show doesn't follow normal seasons, and when we've barely seen winter much at all, it's hard to make an actual calendar for when things happened, minus when they talk about past things happening and small progressions like most things happening to Twilight.

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36513694_1970926772926958_1546063801357434880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeE7ryYvFrz9rUCkFk4 DxC4i22YJXESIAIqROjHY1R1Nye-uBqYkrHgSWodOPbbZq-HTtOa4ekz6X_kWDQ1H6xu1TFYH9E9m9V2iY44PnIxxsg&oh=bd5bbb5f576415d3c5082069a0e52343&oe=5BAFA4 83[/IG]
    Murder Corner would be a good name for a place that sells tables.