10+ Year Old Account
    I wear my anime shirts when I go out. Though no one has yet to ask me what HTT or Eagle Jump are.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I wear my anime shirts when I go out. Though no one has yet to ask me what HTT or Eagle Jump are.
    I could never do that. Feels like I'm still back in the 90s and wearing anything like that paints a target on you for people to ignore you and think less of you. That's just me though.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I wonder where Isipon is?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Good for you for getting so much attention in that shirt. I could never wear stuff like that. I only have one piece of MLP apparel and it's the shirt me and Valcron had worked on and a company bought.
    Oh yeah, I have like 5 Rainbow Dash shirts, I will wear them in public without a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Oh yeah, I have like 5 Rainbow Dash shirts, I will wear them in public without a second thought.
    Braver man than I.

7+ Year Old Account
    Braver man than I.
    Yeah, my philosophy on it is, anyone that doesn't like it, can eat me. The only reason I have a facebook account at all is because my mom (my 70 year old mom that uses it 100x more than I do) asked me to get one so she could send me messages. I even use this avatar on there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, my philosophy on it is, anyone that doesn't like it, can eat me. The only reason I have a facebook account at all is because my mom (my 70 year old mom that uses it 100x more than I do) asked me to get one so she could send me messages. I even use this avatar on there.
    I have my RL friends and some family on there, but I pretty much just use it for following certain anime-related groups anymore. My mom is also always on there, and always posting stuff I either seriously disagree with, or just don't care, so I don't even pay attention to that anymore.

Understandable, for me I learned not to express yourself except at home. That whole nerd stigma way back when.

*Rolls in, then hides in the bushes.*
    CYOA comic updated regularly!
    http://dovashy.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dovashy View Post
    *Rolls in, then hides in the bushes.*
    Those bushes are for eating behind, not hiding behind.

Those bushes are for eating behind, not hiding behind.
    "Doodles hath been discovered!"

Also, oh hey Dontrike, how's you? Sure is quiet here now, eh?
    CYOA comic updated regularly!
    http://dovashy.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dovashy View Post
    "Doodles hath been discovered!"

Also, oh hey Dontrike, how's you? Sure is quiet here now, eh?
    I could be better, had a hernia surgery that's taking its sweet time to heal. Been two months of healing.

This place sure is quiet, Discord took most of those that were here, and now it's just a handful of people.

7+ Year Old Account
    I could be better, had a hernia surgery that's taking its sweet time to heal. Been two months of healing.

This place sure is quiet, Discord took most of those that were here, and now it's just a handful of people.
    You can always come to EQD or Manechat, they're REALLY active, 1000 online even during slow times.

You can always come to EQD or Manechat, they're REALLY active, 1000 online even during slow times.
    I've thought of it, but honestly the time it would take to get to be an accepted member is too long for me. If that makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/39442058_2051273124892322_121441359935569920_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=91f4fc66273411bb133f4f6372 b2d21e&oe=5C3A1193[/IG]
    I've been through that. I was at school when they were showing off a bunch of high school art and those kids were better than I ever was, so I got pissed and had a panic attack.

Rewatched Infinity War and that movie is still damn good. A villain being the protagonist is so incredibly rare.

Normally I'm freaked out by giant insects, but for some reason bees are adorable. My first reaction seeing the giant bees in Stormsong Valley was: "man I hope my hunter can tame one" while getting a small one with pet battling and naming him "Buzz."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Normally I'm freaked out by giant insects, but for some reason bees are adorable. My first reaction seeing the giant bees in Stormsong Valley was: "man I hope my hunter can tame one" while getting a small one with pet battling and naming him "Buzz."

That picture is really making the rounds. I've seen it about 10 times in the past few days. In various places. Started on EQD, spread to Manechat, and then other places.