Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    hax. we're still stuck at stormwall ... hate that boss
    No joke i died every attempt on Stormwall due to the swirly green shit when it hits the land.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Lucky, I haven't been able to play WoW, or much else but a mobile Final Fantasy game, since I started working. Those bus rides take all the time out of what little time I have left.
    I quit WOW in October 2017. At the time I didn't plan on it being permanent, just needed a break. But after Blizzcon, I've put Blizzard on permanent boycott and removed all their stuff from all my systems. Don't plan on ever giving that company money again. My decision was even further justified with all the job cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I quit WOW in October 2017. At the time I didn't plan on it being permanent, just needed a break. But after Blizzcon, I've put Blizzard on permanent boycott and removed all their stuff from all my systems. Don't plan on ever giving that company money again. My decision was even further justified with all the job cuts.
    You're gonna have to boycott a lot of things if that's how you view corporations.

What was boycott worthy at the most recent Blizzcon? I mean mobile Diablo sure was, but that's as easy as not playing that game.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    What was boycott worthy at the most recent Blizzcon? I mean mobile Diablo sure was, but that's as easy as not playing that game.
    It wasn't just the fake Chinese Diablo ripoff. It was their arrogance, their blatant insults to the community, and their complete ignoring of the issue afterward. The press release where they said (in a PR-speak sugar coated way but they still said it) that the Chinese would give them more money for low effort shovelware, and that their actual fanbase were just an annoyance (how dare they demand quality products for their money) and they should just go away. Then, announcing their most "successful" year ever, then canning 800 people to "increase profits".

The other companies I have on boycott are EA, and Apple. I will not buy any products from Activision, EA, or Apple, ever, no matter what.

The day before, I actually had planned on getting some more Starcraft stuff, and preordering the Warcraft 3 remaster. Those plans changed. The probably $300 I had been planning on spending on Blizzard stuff went to Switch stuff instead.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2019-03-23 at 01:43 AM.

It wasn't just the fake Chinese Diablo ripoff. It was their arrogance, their blatant insults to the community, and their complete ignoring of the issue afterward. The press release where they said (in a PR-speak sugar coated way but they still said it) that the Chinese would give them more money for low effort shovelware, and that their actual fanbase were just an annoyance (how dare they demand quality products for their money) and they should just go away. Then, announcing their most "successful" year ever, then canning 800 people to "increase profits".

The other companies I have on boycott are EA, and Apple. I will not buy any products from Activision, EA, or Apple, ever, no matter what.

The day before, I actually had planned on getting some more Starcraft stuff, and preordering the Warcraft 3 remaster. Those plans changed. The probably $300 I had been planning on spending on Blizzard stuff went to Switch stuff instead.
    Ah yes, that other stuff I forgot about. Well it is your money to do as you wish, I'll still support proper products, but I certainly won't disagree why you are doing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    finally got ahead of the curve yesterday \o/

finally got ahead of the curve yesterday \o/
    Weren't ahead of telling us on time! For Shaman.

Who would have thought doing a bit of carpet cleaning on my hands and knees would make it feel like I did hundreds of crunches in my surgery area.

I've been binging the Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix. It's so malevolently macabre, but interdispersed with moments like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I've been binging the Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix. It's so malevolently macabre, but interdispersed with moments like this.

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/61a029b15d468b3456f05f149dbe6041.png[/MG]

[IMG]https://data.whicdn.com/images/121464497/original.gif[/IG]
    Damn those, what look like, vegetables for not making flattering pictures.

Another week of work where I'll have to deal with a new temp we got about a month ago. He's been getting real creepy with one specific employee and he constantly talks about his ex to everyone, it's honestly getting to be too much. One more creepy thing from him and I'm calling HR myself about this.

Another week of work where I'll have to deal with a new temp we got about a month ago. He's been getting real creepy with one specific employee and he constantly talks about his ex to everyone, it's honestly getting to be too much. One more creepy thing from him and I'm calling HR myself about this.
    Well, that's what HR is for. Better to address that stuff early.

---------------------------

I think even Pinkie Pie would find this book too sugary. It's like someone dumped an entire sugar bowl over the cover.

Well, that's what HR is for. Better to address that stuff early.
    No doubt, I honestly told the person he's been creepy with that the next time it happens just to call HR, 'cause this is getting ridiculous.

[MG]https://i.gyazo.com/6e5b16e3694cffca489dba9ecb6a0f35.jpg[/IMG]

I think even Pinkie Pie would find this book too sugary. It's like someone dumped an entire sugar bowl over the cover.
    Sometimes people try a bit too hard.

And by "it" I mean april fools day. In other news, Runescape has added human trafficking to the farming skill. o_O What else has been going on today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Two of my favorite shows faked a crossover, so there's that. At least I haven't seen any "hey you know that show you've been waiting ten years for new content? Well here's our announcement!" April Fool's shit.

7+ Year Old Account

And by "it" I mean april fools day. In other news, Runescape has added human trafficking to the farming skill. o_O What else has been going on today?
    The really funny thing about that. They're already aliens. They're not from this planet. I just find it amusing when jokes make things MORE accurate.

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/2b21e7191b61dcdf2da6fc8f3cd396cc.png[/IG]

[IMG]https://rs36.pbsrc.com/albums/e22/PrimitiveScrewhead1973/SaL22.jpg?w=280&h=210&fit=crop[/IG]

wouldn't surprise me if the next gen of MLP they go to space.

10+ Year Old Account
    wouldn't surprise me if the next gen of MLP they go to space.
    nonono, you gotta follow the order. first they'll go on a world tour, then to space ... then a sports special, then time travel

nonono, you gotta follow the order. first they'll go on a world tour, then to space ... then a sports special, then time travel
    Then to the beach after that to an Onsen.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?