10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'm wondering what they were trying to do.
    trying to win the darwin award maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    trying to win the darwin award maybe?
    Nah, those are left to the truly dumb, but they aren't too far down on the list.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

Had a home health screen yesterday and I haven't gone as much weight as I thought. In fact I probably only gained about ten pounds through the winter, and with not working and not really working out, up until recently at least, I'll call that a win.

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?
    Yozzers Golden. Doing alright, went to a job event, might work out I'll have to see. How're you?

Yozzers Golden. Doing alright, went to a job event, might work out I'll have to see. How're you?
    dragony .

dragony .
    One day you'll feel drakey or wyverny.

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

Who wants to help me breed helicopters?

10+ Year Old Account
    So I may have went off today. My stupid fuck supervisor pissed me off, as he does, and this time, it wasn't that bad. It was just a shitty day, a shitty week, and today was my friend's last day. he's transferring to another store, another job. And yesterday was one of those days where I was running around doing everything, while it seemed everybody else was moving at half speed doing nothing. So I was already worn out. So now my friend is gone, I couldn't censor myself tonight, and my job is going to get significantly worse than it already was.

Also, fuck Firefox. Last update has it running incredibly slow, and I'm sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So I may have went off today. My stupid fuck supervisor pissed me off, as he does, and this time, it wasn't that bad. It was just a shitty day, a shitty week, and today was my friend's last day. he's transferring to another store, another job. And yesterday was one of those days where I was running around doing everything, while it seemed everybody else was moving at half speed doing nothing. So I was already worn out. So now my friend is gone, I couldn't censor myself tonight, and my job is going to get significantly worse than it already was.

Also, fuck Firefox. Last update has it running incredibly slow, and I'm sick of it.
    Have you thought of transferring or potentially getting a promotion to a manager position before? I know I've asked this, but you definitely need to do something about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you thought of transferring or potentially getting a promotion to a manager position before? I know I've asked this, but you definitely need to do something about it.
    I tried to sign up for a department manager position that's available. Something about my most recent evaluation (that I haven't seen) makes me not qualified for it. You know, after three years, being good enough for supervisor in the hardest job in the store, putting up with managers who can't do half the work, there's just no point in even bother trying anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I tried to sign up for a department manager position that's available. Something about my most recent evaluation (that I haven't seen) makes me not qualified for it. You know, after three years, being good enough for supervisor in the hardest job in the store, putting up with managers who can't do half the work, there's just no point in even bother trying anymore.
    I hope you do keep trying with that though, because you need something else, anything else really. If you can become a supervisor then your bosses have less over you and you can throw more of your weight around, so to speak.

rawr
    morning peeps

rawr
    morning peeps
    [IMG]https://imgur.com/UIgVTeY.gif[/IG]
    Yozzers Golden. How're you?

Yozzers Golden. How're you?
    still dragony .

still dragony .
    You should pick better giant lizards, like drakes or wyverns. Those are the new hotness.

You should pick better giant lizards, like drakes or wyverns. Those are the new hotness.
    dragons are the best

dragons are the best
    Drakes and wyverns might be considered dragons in some universes (stories).