1. #33301
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/6191729920/h8D99C670/[/IG]
    Sometimes nature doesn't find a way.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  2. #33302
    Yay i got AOTC: Jaina today

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  3. #33303
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Yay i got AOTC: Jaina today
    Lucky, I haven't been able to play WoW, or much else but a mobile Final Fantasy game, since I started working. Those bus rides take all the time out of what little time I have left.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  4. #33304
    Field Marshal isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    here.
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Yay i got AOTC: Jaina today
    hax. we're still stuck at stormwall ... hate that boss

  5. #33305
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    hax. we're still stuck at stormwall ... hate that boss
    No joke i died every attempt on Stormwall due to the swirly green shit when it hits the land.

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  6. #33306
    Legendary! Stormspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Lucky, I haven't been able to play WoW, or much else but a mobile Final Fantasy game, since I started working. Those bus rides take all the time out of what little time I have left.
    I quit WOW in October 2017. At the time I didn't plan on it being permanent, just needed a break. But after Blizzcon, I've put Blizzard on permanent boycott and removed all their stuff from all my systems. Don't plan on ever giving that company money again. My decision was even further justified with all the job cuts.

  7. #33307
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I quit WOW in October 2017. At the time I didn't plan on it being permanent, just needed a break. But after Blizzcon, I've put Blizzard on permanent boycott and removed all their stuff from all my systems. Don't plan on ever giving that company money again. My decision was even further justified with all the job cuts.
    You're gonna have to boycott a lot of things if that's how you view corporations.

  8. #33308
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I quit WOW in October 2017. At the time I didn't plan on it being permanent, just needed a break. But after Blizzcon, I've put Blizzard on permanent boycott and removed all their stuff from all my systems. Don't plan on ever giving that company money again. My decision was even further justified with all the job cuts.
    What was boycott worthy at the most recent Blizzcon? I mean mobile Diablo sure was, but that's as easy as not playing that game.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  9. #33309
    Legendary! Stormspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    What was boycott worthy at the most recent Blizzcon? I mean mobile Diablo sure was, but that's as easy as not playing that game.
    It wasn't just the fake Chinese Diablo ripoff. It was their arrogance, their blatant insults to the community, and their complete ignoring of the issue afterward. The press release where they said (in a PR-speak sugar coated way but they still said it) that the Chinese would give them more money for low effort shovelware, and that their actual fanbase were just an annoyance (how dare they demand quality products for their money) and they should just go away. Then, announcing their most "successful" year ever, then canning 800 people to "increase profits".

    The other companies I have on boycott are EA, and Apple. I will not buy any products from Activision, EA, or Apple, ever, no matter what.

    The day before, I actually had planned on getting some more Starcraft stuff, and preordering the Warcraft 3 remaster. Those plans changed. The probably $300 I had been planning on spending on Blizzard stuff went to Switch stuff instead.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2019-03-23 at 01:43 AM.

  10. #33310
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    It wasn't just the fake Chinese Diablo ripoff. It was their arrogance, their blatant insults to the community, and their complete ignoring of the issue afterward. The press release where they said (in a PR-speak sugar coated way but they still said it) that the Chinese would give them more money for low effort shovelware, and that their actual fanbase were just an annoyance (how dare they demand quality products for their money) and they should just go away. Then, announcing their most "successful" year ever, then canning 800 people to "increase profits".

    The other companies I have on boycott are EA, and Apple. I will not buy any products from Activision, EA, or Apple, ever, no matter what.

    The day before, I actually had planned on getting some more Starcraft stuff, and preordering the Warcraft 3 remaster. Those plans changed. The probably $300 I had been planning on spending on Blizzard stuff went to Switch stuff instead.
    Ah yes, that other stuff I forgot about. Well it is your money to do as you wish, I'll still support proper products, but I certainly won't disagree why you are doing that.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  11. #33311
    Field Marshal isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    here.
    Posts
    62
    finally got ahead of the curve yesterday \o/

  12. #33312
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    finally got ahead of the curve yesterday \o/
    Weren't ahead of telling us on time! For Shaman.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •