Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    Lately, when I go to a page, it says, "This page can't be displayed" for a brief moment, then takes me to the page.

How do I fix this?
    Can't say I've seen that error before.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    Lately, when I go to a page, it says, "This page can't be displayed" for a brief moment, then takes me to the page.

How do I fix this?
    No idea, what browser are you using? I'm not familiar with that message at all, even if a page fails to load.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

The Wire might be the best show ever made.

I think I might be slowly dying.

Thursday into Friday I work my 8 hours, stay up a total of 30 hours to prepare for needing to wake up early today for the graduation ceremony I needed to work, worked that 8 hours and will have to be up 24 hours.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I think I might be slowly dying.

Thursday into Friday I work my 8 hours, stay up a total of 30 hours to prepare for needing to wake up early today for the graduation ceremony I needed to work, worked that 8 hours and will have to be up 24 hours.
    I couldn't do that. One time I stayed up 32 hours (worked night shift at the time, basically worked 2 nights without sleeping in between). I was 18 at the time. I had to have a coworker follow me around because I was falling asleep while walking/working. I left work at 7. Got home at 7:15. Hopped in the shower. Hit the bed at 7:30. I felt like I blinked my eyes, didn't even realize I fell asleep. My room didn't have any windows. I looked at the clock and it said 12:30. So I go out of my room and it's dark. Then I realized it was 12:30 AM. I had slept 17 hours straight, without waking up once.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I couldn't do that. One time I stayed up 32 hours (worked night shift at the time, basically worked 2 nights without sleeping in between). I was 18 at the time. I had to have a coworker follow me around because I was falling asleep while walking/working. I left work at 7. Got home at 7:15. Hopped in the shower. Hit the bed at 7:30. I felt like I blinked my eyes, didn't even realize I fell asleep. My room didn't have any windows. I looked at the clock and it said 12:30. So I go out of my room and it's dark. Then I realized it was 12:30 AM. I had slept 17 hours straight, without waking up once.
    Longest I've been up is 44 hours. I stayed up through Christmas so I could go to work the next day, but couldn't get past 44 hours so I tried sleeping a bit and slept through my alarm for about two hours and was late.

Longest I've slept was 16 hours straight after staying up 24+ hours (forgot the amount) and walked 10 miles and also did a college class where I had to take 3 buses to go 40 miles, each time, twice that day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of sleep, I regularly get four or less hours on work days. It sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Speaking of sleep, I regularly get four or less hours on work days. It sucks.
    Especially with a job like Wal-Mart I am surprised you just havn't gone mad and thrown every ham at customers.

7+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely can't function at work on less than 8 hours. I usually try to get 9 to be on the safe side. When I had a more mentally taxing job I would get 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I absolutely can't function at work on less than 8 hours. I usually try to get 9 to be on the safe side. When I had a more mentally taxing job I would get 10.
    I would love to get 10 right now, but that doesn't happen when taking the bus.

"Kill them all, Yona. Stomp their skulls! Blood for the blood god!"

https://derpibooru.org/2036734

- - - Updated - - -

MFW seeing Yona's new outfit for the episode.

I'm reminded of the Twilight's First Day fan comic side-issue where Twilight goes to her first formal event at Celestia's school all dolled up in her mom's old dress. Hard to find an image of it online since it was in that charity bundle they sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    [IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/c3169131f71f466e28e7627b5e820ca7.png[/MG]

"Kill them all, Yona. Stomp their skulls! Blood for the blood god!"
    You crazy blood godians, no one ever remembers bone marrow.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-05-14 at 01:20 PM.

You crazy blood godians, no one ever remembers bone marrow.
    He doesn't respect it

Well, I'm sure that come July I'll start looking for my car. Now I'll just have to learn an absolute ass ton about how to do so.

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil ended. </3 Action, drama, mass death and destruction, so here's Marco eating pudding.

Just another reminder to me that this show is on it's final season.

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil ended. </3 Action, drama, mass death and destruction, so here's Marco eating pudding.

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/8711778890852f672780acc5341ff1dd.png[/IG]

I never watched enough of that show, only after I had my surgery was I able to watch some of it.

F to my 2nd favorite cartoon, saw a lot of disappointment for it but I think it went out very well, and with how s9 is shaping up I have no doubt MLP will have an even more epic ending.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

"Frenemies" is great so far. I love the episodes that get me pausing every few minutes to catch goofy faces.

Today we learned Pony Spontaneous Singing Syndrome is infectious to non-pony creatures!